• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

first time posting of hot wife to share

• Thread starterottawacpl
  • Start date

ottawacpl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 4, 2010
Here are a couple of pics of my hot wife which i want to share with other men.
The first pic is of my wife after being fucked and the second one is me fucking my wife and and telling her that i would like to see a real cock fucking her in the ass instead of that purple dildo. Let me know what you think of her and what you would like to do to her. thanks.

Attachments

• 16054.jpg
    16054.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 611
  • 16053.jpg
    16053.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 543
  • Love
Reactions: Bottomcuck
I'd love to share her with you (if it wasn't for a whacking big ocean in the way) :D

Smooth, pink, open pussy - excellent shave-job by the way. Toned body leading up to an impressive pair of boobs. Enjoying the feel of a double penetration. :) Very nice.

The DP pic is amazingly hot!
Hope it will happen to you soon that the toy will be replaced by another huge cock ;)...

My Wife

My wife uses a dildo while i fuck her as well its so hot if only there was a real man to swap with the rubber toy...

Nice pics, especially the pussy one. I would love to eat that and do some cleanup duties on it. Hope you post more.
H.

May the wife tell her side of the story??

Your post seems to be centered on YOU, What does she want think?

ottawacpl said:
Here are a couple of pics of my hot wife which i want to share with other men.
The first pic is of my wife after being fucked and the second one is me fucking my wife and and telling her that i would like to see a real cock fucking her in the ass instead of that purple dildo. Let me know what you think of her and what you would like to do to her. thanks.

She looks like she has a real soft buttery pussy and nice tits to boot! I'd like to hold onto those tits of hers while I pound that pussy from behind. Then we can watch my cum drip out of it! Hey, you asked!

Users who are viewing this thread