• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

first time posting

• Thread starterjean06xxx
  • Start date

jean06xxx

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2006
hi my names jean I'm from a little town in the UK where there are not many sexy blk guys,I'm married to a lovely bloke ,but he just doesn't do it for me in the bedroom.
i,m having fantasy after fantasy about fucking a BBC,but the reality about cheating on my husband terrifies me,I'm scared I'll loose him if he ever found out.
i bought myself a huge black dildo ,which i use almost every day,i just wished it was a real BBC.
i guess what I'm asking is what should i do,keep fantasizing or go ahead with it?:confused:

jean

Hello, Jean, i would say try it out.
Tell him about your fantasy, keep going with the black dildo and use it
while he see it.
Put it deep into your pussy and make him horny, then tell him about your
dreams.
I would not hasitate if i was in his position.
The best thing to do for you is tell him to buy a chastity device.
I'm wearing it and it feels great.

greetings, Cuck 22

hi

he isnt as sexually liberated as i am
im only his first partner,he was a virgin when we met ,now he only lasts a few mins,if it wasnt for my massive black toy id have gone mad.....i do love him dearly but if he ever found out i was cheating it would be the end i think

put him in his place!

Tell him he is inadequate, and you need a real man. Tell him you are going to take on a big dicked stud, and he's going to learn to live with it.

Keep in mind...

You are on a cuckold site so don't forget we are all cheering for you but reality may not be so simple. Have you every discussed these fantasies with him or even fantasised verbally while making love to him? Does he have any clue? To just blurt out you want to "FUCK a BBC" may not be the best way to broach the subject. Most importantly, do you want to stay married to him and if so in what capacity? Do you want a vanalla relationship with you getting some on the side with his consent or do you want to go to the other extreme and totally dominate him, chastise him and make him your sissy? These are all things that must be considered before going much further with your fantasies. Always keep in mind that the fantasy that stays a fantasy may be much better than the fantasy that becomes a reality. Reality has a way of being real hard to live with. If all of these things can be delt with then go slow. Take your time and make sure it is right for all parties involved. It is really worth the time to do it right the first time because there is only 1 first time for everything. I wish you luck in getting what you want but keep asking questions because someone on here will probably have an answer.

d

Ok

Hi ya Jean
Ok let me try and give you some advice. First off, NEVER Cheat on your husband. You already said you love him and don't want to lose him. Make him aware of your love and efection for him. Then slowly work toward where you want to go by reading stories and have them left where you know he will read them. Then ask him does that turn him on, because it kind does me. Move slow, do not push, the reason most guys say no is because they are approached as if they aren't man enough to make you happy, second is fear of loseing you. So if you let him think on it, get turned on by it and help him realize that you don't want a boyfreind but a experince, that you would be happy with rules and playing the game it could be fun and exciting. These people that tell you go for it and cheat have no real concern about you are your mate. Some times we don't get to do every thing we dream of doing because to do so would hurt the person in our lives more then taking a gun and shooting them. Don't do that, work it out, go slow, talk, trust, respect and I bet in time he will get hot by the ideal too.

Breeder said:
Tell him he is inadequate, and you need a real man. Tell him you are going to take on a big dicked stud, and he's going to learn to live with it.

No.

Talk to him.. He loves you, you love him. He should want you to happy. I can tell you love himo, or you would have already gotten some cock on the side.

Don't lose what you have over what you may think you want.

Tell him your fantasies.. I told my hubby..and we went with it. Big black Didldos are great, and that is how I got addicted to the feeling of being stretched out by a big black cock too. Hope you too have fun and enjoy the experience!

Macy

Users who are viewing this thread