• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First time

• Thread startersopwith
  • Start date

sopwith

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 30, 2004
we a are a couple from spain trying to fin a bbc for me. He dosen´t like the idea but i can´t take the imagines of all that women with that incredible things inside her. I want to talk via mail with womans who had the same problem like me how you convence your couple to do it. Pls if is posible send me some pick to show my man, picks of real people like me and you, Thanks for your time. I put same picks of mine my email is ib6251@yahoo.com

Attachments

• !cid_media1.jpg
    !cid_media1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 231
  • 15122006g.jpg
    15122006g.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 345
  • 0512200.jpg
    0512200.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 170
  • 15122006.jpg
    15122006.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 309
sopwith said:
we a are a couple from spain trying to fin a bbc for me. He dosen´t like the idea but i can´t take the imagines of all that women with that incredible things inside her. I want to talk via mail with womans who had the same problem like me how you convence your couple to do it. Pls if is posible send me some pick to show my man, picks of real people like me and you, Thanks for your time. I put same picks of mine my email is ib6251@yahoo.com
May I say you have one gorgeous body lady,
Any man would be glad to service you,
:eek:

Good luck. With tits and a body like yours it should not take long to find a black lover :D

Users who are viewing this thread