• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First Time

• Thread starterRedNeckWM
  • Start date

RedNeckWM

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2004
Girls,how old were you the first time you dated a black boy?Or had sex with a black man?

It was about a month before my 31st birthday. My ex has this fantasy about me having sex with a BBC. I listened, watched videos, magazines, and pictures he would bring home for almost two years before I finally relented. It was the best decision I ever made, probably the worse mistake he ever made...LOL! Haven't messed with a white weenie since my divorce.

First black

I lost my virginity at 14 but my first black guy entered me when I was 25, all that time wasted. He was a guy I worked with, came on to me at the Xmas party, from then on I have not been able to get too much black dick but I am trying.
Jo

I was 14 when I lost my virginity and fortunately it was to a black neighbor that I had grown up with since before the first grade. We had been kissing and fooling around for over a year and finally one afternoon it just happened in my room after school when no one was home. My high school and college years were great with all the BlkM I had the pleasure of being with before an unfortunate and long 3 year marriage to a white boy I met my last year in college. That was 18 years ago and I'm finally free to enjoy what I love most.

I was 15 when I lost my virginity to a gorgeous black stud on 22. He was brilliant and I couldn't get enough of him! I've never been with a white guy and wouldn't want to! I'm 21 now.

Last year, just after my daughter turned 16, she surprised her father and me with a black boyfriend, which turned my mildly racist perception of IR dating completely around. There's a whole new world out there and I'm just now finding it out.

Users who are viewing this thread