• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First Wedding Anniversary

• Thread startercarina_halerose
  • Start date

carina_halerose

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2008
My wife’s lover will be fucking my wife on our first wedding anniversary. They will be in our bed, fucking on my side of the bed so I have to sleep in their wet spot. I will also be eating his cum from her. She has said that I will be eating it off of her wedding set, to show my submission to both of them.

Reactions: tixeros78
i look forward to hearing about it. :D

It is the perfect way to celebrate a wedding anniversary. Since it's a special occasion, be sure to get her some flowers and anything that they like to drink. As the loving husband, it's up to you to make her first wedding anniversary perfect.;)

How long has she been seeing him?

On our first wedding anniversary I was baby sitting while wife was out with her lover. She was 3 months pregnant by a lover when we married. She spent our anniversary being wined, dined and well fucked by her latest lover. My present was a huge creampie when she got home. It was rather humiliating to celebrate in that way but that's what being a true cuck is all about!

Reactions: BetaJ and tixeros78
InDeep said:
It is the perfect way to celebrate a wedding anniversary. Since it's a special occasion, be sure to get her some flowers and anything that they like to drink. As the loving husband, it's up to you to make her first wedding anniversary perfect.;)

How long has she been seeing him?

she has not been seeing him for very long.i am very lucky because my wife likes me to see how her lovers fuck her, since i am not allowed to

well it looks like the annivsary think is not going to happen. the guy has not been in contact with her for almost a week she has been trying to contact him but he is not returning emails or calls. she wanted to tell him a few things so its hot for her also. so she has kicked the ass to the curb.

I'm sorry to hear that. I know that when guys just disappear like that it can not only upset the wife, but also piss off the husband. It shows not respect for what either the wife, or the husband, have offered to the guy. In the case of a new wife just starting out, it can put her off from ever trying again.

InDeep said:
I'm sorry to hear that. I know that when guys just disappear like that it can not only upset the wife, but also piss off the husband. It shows not respect for what either the wife, or the husband, have offered to the guy. In the case of a new wife just starting out, it can put her off from ever trying again.

she knows she will need to kiss a lot of toads before she finds the right one

carina_halerose said:
[My wife] knows she will need to kiss a lot of toads before she finds the right [lover].

Excellent reply... VERY good. It sounds like your wife is resilient and has a pragmatic view of all this.

That's too bad things didn't work out right. That would have been a GREAT way to spend a 1st wedding anniversary! Well there will always be a 2nd anniversary. But why wait until then? Don't forget the "1st year 1st month" wedding anniversary. Hopefully she can get something going for that :)

My wife is now talking about getting the lady that married us to renew our vows with a man standing in that will fuck her in her wedding dress sometime in april. in florida you can be married by anyone that is a notary public and the lady that married us is way kinky. it was a D/s ceramony in the first place. she has the man picked out and he is more then willing he just can not do it until the middle of april

I'm seriously very jealous of you! While my wife is getting closer to trying her first BC, she's still a way from doing something on our anniversary. My goal is, if she does decide to go outside the marriage for BC, to convince her to bring along and exclusively fuck her lover of choice during our 2nd honeymoon (5th wedding anniversary - plan on renewing vows then).

carina_halerose said:
My wife’s lover will be fucking my wife on our first wedding anniversary. They will be in our bed, fucking on my side of the bed so I have to sleep in their wet spot. I will also be eating his cum from her. She has said that I will be eating it off of her wedding set, to show my submission to both of them.

Yes.. We would love to hear what transpires afterward.

Melanie and ryan

melanieandryan said:
Yes.. We would love to hear what transpires afterward.

Melanie and ryan

if you would have read all of my reponses in this threat you would have seen that it did not happen

Wedding Day

carina_halerose said:
My wife is now talking about getting the lady that married us to renew our vows with a man standing in that will fuck her in her wedding dress sometime in april. in florida you can be married by anyone that is a notary public and the lady that married us is way kinky. it was a D/s ceramony in the first place. she has the man picked out and he is more then willing he just can not do it until the middle of april

That is a great idea carina. If all are willing, I would want there to be additional groomsmen as it should be a large wedding party. Then after the vows, each man takes a turn at the bride, starting with the kiss and moving on to some heavy petting, even removing some of the wedding gown until she is ******* and available to all of them but the true husband. Then she can properly celebrate her wedding day :D

Just think of the fun at the reception:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread