• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Flabby-Tit, Fat-Assed, and Fucked-out !

• Thread starterDagoSlut
  • Start date

DagoSlut

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 24, 2005
I'm a married, upstate NY, 40-something, flabby-tit, fat-assed, fucked-out, middle aged matron, who craves black cock! You know what they say about women over 40... we don't yell, we don't swell, we don't tell, and we're grateful as Hell! My sloppy, fucked-out cunt needs big black cocks. I like to be manhandled, and told what to do, so use me anyway you want!

Attachments

• mouthfuck_345.jpg
    mouthfuck_345.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1,585
Drop me a line

Fuck out!....mm,,,,,, sounds appealing

Where in upstate NY are you, Im in toronto only 1 hr from upstate NY. Id luv to stretch that pussy and mouth of yours with my thick 9 inch cock. email me blkshaft@hotmail or leave me a message and lets get you stretched and cummed.

The Lady is a Tramp

I party in the Rochester area where I'm known as kinky nigga lovin' slut, but I live 100 miles away in a community where I'm a highly respected PTA mom and church lady.

Attachments

• dagoslut03.jpg
    dagoslut03.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 1,020
YOU ROCK!!!

I like your attitude...

Great pics show us more of you servicing that black cock

You are a real sweety :D

Nothing looks fucked out to me.....keep getting all that BBC its soooo good for you!

TORONTO MANDIGO GROUP INVITES

i like what i see this is the cheif mandingo of the toronto mandingo group here in toronto ontario.

bring it here cunt

lets make a slut out of it

What a slut. I had her last week. Her pussy is tight and she could not get enough. DP is nothing to this bitch. She begs for it.

We will host for you in Rochester. Anne is 5'5 150 36dd 28 38 and 47 yrs old slut wife! I am 6' 220 61/2 cut cock sissy boi for clean up for all. We will allow all to attend and host for your gang bangs. Send us a line maturecpl36dd@yahoo.com Keep the pics cumming!! Sissy jamie

Hello Horay for lovley gal that takes to the the balls and swallows it all. :D

Your hot

God gave you a cunt and you know how to use it....Your great!!!!!

My husband knows when I get in bed with another man I'm his *****! To use, manhandle, and fuck anyway he wants.

Users who are viewing this thread