• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

flaky j 3rd visit

• Thread startercoynchico
  • Start date

coynchico

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2010
flakey j came over again sunday..we had a bbq and we all set up a pool me and the wife bought..i was drinking..it was about 10 pm asked him to go with her to see if pull was filled up yet..about 10 min went by and nobody came in..i looked out the back room window to see her bent over on the side of pool and him fucking her from behind..was pretty hot..next morning i found used condom outside on the ground..she still doesn't know i saw..she came inside after and climbed ontop of me after sucking me to get me hard and rode me til i came in her...both of them think i didn't see them and neither has said anything about they're lil pool inspection alone.

You lucky dog!

well he has talked about comming over this weekend. the last two times we have hung out him and her have snuck off and fucked without me...is there anything to this?

Users who are viewing this thread