• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Flashing my young, shy wife's pussy at the bar

• Thread starterFuckMyFaithfulWife
  • Start date

FuckMyFaithfulWife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2013
What would you do if you were across the bar when I did this?
Both crop.jpg

Reactions: Paulag and blackbbcbull
I would approach her and ask to dance with her and then gently stroke her pussy getting her ready for the fucking of a lifetime she really is gorgous

Thats very erotic. Great start! Would love to buy you both a drink then have her show it to me out back of the bar.

There is nothing, and I mean nothing like sitting across a bar watching your wife getting picked up and having her take the guy back to her hotel room that is actually the suite you guys checked in to. Give them 5 minutes to get inside the room and you come in the a joining room and hear the massacre of your wifes inhibitions. Hearing her say all those things and the noises make you insane. Then, few minutes after you hear their door close and he leaves, the adjoining door opens and the little lady displays herself in the door waving you back. You look at her. She is a mess. Hair is all over the place. Cheeks red ( all of them), love bites and a good flow heading down to her knees. She says hurry. Lays in the bed she just got laid in and holds her knees to her chest so she keeps it in for you. No time for messing with a camera, she wants you to get to it. You know how it goes from there.

Tell us about the salty flavor.

Tanboat05 said:
There is nothing, and I mean nothing like sitting across a bar watching your wife getting picked up and having her take the guy back to her hotel room that is actually the suite you guys checked in to. Give them 5 minutes to get inside the room and you come in the a joining room and hear the massacre of your wifes inhibitions. Hearing her say all those things and the noises make you insane. Then, few minutes after you hear their door close and he leaves, the adjoining door opens and the little lady displays herself in the door waving you back. You look at her. She is a mess. Hair is all over the place. Cheeks red ( all of them), love bites and a good flow heading down to her knees. She says hurry. Lays in the bed she just got laid in and holds her knees to her chest so she keeps it in for you. No time for messing with a camera, she wants you to get to it. You know how it goes from there.

Tell us about the salty flavor.

Wow...that sounds amazing!! I would lick her clean and then fuck her loose well fucked and abused pussy.

FuckMyFaithfulWife said:
What would you do if you were across the bar when I did this?
Both crop.jpg
Get a room...and fuck her until she begs me to never stop

Users who are viewing this thread