• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Flirtysaz is my wife to be!

• Thread starterSissy boy in uk
  • Start date

Sissy boy in uk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 8, 2008
Hello,
New to this, but i've been told to introduce myself to this site.
Flirtysaz is my fiancee, we are to be married in December, she has told me to let everyone know that even after the weddiing she will still take as many lovers as she wishes, and i will do nothing to stop her.
She also invites any of the men on here to talk to her or message her whenever they like,she likes hearing from you all.

Thank you and please enjoy my wife to be.

Colin

Attachments

• sexy pics 055.jpg
    sexy pics 055.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,294
  • Picture_strawberry_004.jpg
    Picture_strawberry_004.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 568
  • sexy pics 014.jpg
    sexy pics 014.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,200
Last edited by a moderator:
Very delicious

I predict that she will be fucked time and time again. The bulls will use every hole.

Just looked her up. Damn what a hottie...

sissyboy love to see a full body shot of that bird in that pink lingerie, specially one showing the booty.

Man she is hot! I hope she goes black. Enjoy your cuckolding lol

well colin, she is a hottie to be sure. Rather than wait till you get married why not get her on the right track right now and let us see the results. She could sure entice most men with a heartbeat!

Well done hunny,
Told u it would'nt b 2 embarrassing 4 u, I think all the boys have been really nice, thank u all.
All u boys no need 2 worry i have already started my journey with black men and intend 2 continue until i get tired of it,(not likely tho,lol)
Thanx again and dont b shy lads,

Luv u all,

Saz,

xxx

Attachments

• sexy pics 074.jpg
    sexy pics 074.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,467
  • sexy pics 043.jpg
    sexy pics 043.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,307
Very sexy! I would love to see some more pics of you with some BBC! There is nothing sexier than a married white girl getting completely fucked like never before by a BBC

I'd love to fuck her sweet ass

Funny

Thats funny Dan, cos i think about big strong black hands on my breasts a lot 2! But dont worry boys i do get properly fucked by a strong black bull.
Isnt that right my cuck?
LOL

Luv,

Saz,
xxx

I think many of this board's readers will need pictures to prove it.

I agree

Thats right my love, always wanting someone else other than me.
Carl looks after u when you are with him, that much i know. I'm just there when you are unable to get any from him!

That is only right Saz is a red blooded woman and deserves alpha males which only BBC can provide

Saz
Your husbannd is so lucky to have a hhot wife like you You will cuck him of course and he can serve you and your Black lovers

Hello Colin...and you are starting out very well in your preparations for a cuckold marriage, good boy! I am sure your new young bride will enjoy her role as cuckoldress-in-chief and bring you both much happiness - and, of course, to all the big-cocked black men you encounter along the way. And if you ever visit Florida............

Post more pics of the slut

I agree

Users who are viewing this thread