• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fly the friendly skys

• Thread starterAsian Delight
  • Start date

Asian Delight

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 23, 2007
I am a cute, perky Asian girl. I am very flirty and always horny. Becuase I am submisisve and really like being hit on by guys and girls I am knida easy. I am safe and clean, but I just can't say no. So, here is what happened my last trip to Florida.

I stand about 4'11 and am very pettite. I have a great bid and work out often. So, I do not have any trouble attracting other, guys and girls. I do prefer, group session and really one on one is boring. I have a sub husband who gets off on seeing mea with others, so we ahve a nice relationship. I paly with him and alone. he loves hearing about my fun later, so he is one he mentioned I should post cause it gets him off.

I was working a late shuttle to Miami and the plane was not to crowded. The passengers where your standard set, except for these two refined businessmen. Both were sitting in 1st class, knew each other and seemed very smart, and looked well off too! I did my usual flirting and there response was rather complimentary. The evening flight became a turn on and before I knew it they were hinting at my sexual preferrences. I played coy, but made sure to walk seductivley ech time I passed. I even un buttoned my shirt as I delivered their drinks and was more than happy to show my goods. Hey, i was staying the night and wanted company or at least the opportunity. One of the gentlman was a tall black man (Earl), kinda muscular with a cute goat tee. He wore a fine, silk suit with large leather shoes. (love shoes!) The other man (Sidney) was older, about 50sh, and was also black. He was a bit heftier and although not fat, very beefy. He was bald witha mustache and as I always notice, large shoes. He also had huge hands and made sure to touch my arm as I leaned over to take his drink order. I was smitten with these guys as I am always wtih guys who are sexually aggressive with me. And these 2 were. The asked me my staus, if I wa available and I responded, married and yes, which rally caught there eye. I said this on purpose and was wet at the look in their eye. As the flight neared the end, making my last pass before landing the oldest man of the two asked for my number.

I arrived at my hotel, horny and semi wet from my trip. I was now going to dres abit more sexy than anticipated because I wanted attention and maybe more. I slipped off my airline uniform and showered. I put on my best little mini, with high boots. As usuall, I wore no panties and no bra. I like having my breasts looked at and they do fraw attention. I went to the hotel bar and before an hour passed I recieved a call form my suitors. Now, at this time I wa talking to a nice young man, but nothing special. I was intrigued by the possobilities the men offered. They mentioned that they had meet their paries and were now all avialble. They had the means to travel and were more than willing to pick me up. I was again, playing hard to get and mentioned that I had just arrived at this hotle bar and wa having fun. At that instance, they said they would meet me here. I was a little nervous at meeting because I knew I would be puty in thier hands. But I wanted to find out, so I wnatied for them and had another drink.

I lost track of time, but one minute I was talking to the bartender, the next I felt these hands on my back and ass. I turned and saw the guys from the plane. Earl was on my left with his hand massaging my back and Sidney was on my right, his hand now cupping my butt check. I didn't mind and after 2 drinks already really liked it. I did say that they were a bit forward and that I wasn't that type of girl. They laughed and said, "maybe not always, but tonight is different". I responded "how so"? "We are different" Earl said. And then I noticed that they had 2 friends. "We are nice, sexy, and might be just what you're looking for" Sidney chimed in. I was now thinking I was going to really get it tonight and was excited about it, but played the flirty, girl, cause I love guys to get aggressive and take me.

We all got a booth and I was introduced to Steve and Tom. These two guys were in their 40's and very attractive. I seemed awe struck at my guys, allowing them to control the situation. I was in the middle of 4 men and loving it. The night progressed and hands wandered all over my legs, some inching up my thigh. I made sure to brush their legs and privates as I leaned in to talk to them and at one point even felt a huge bulge. I blushed and Sid smiled. I guyes after an hour it was clear that these guys wanted me and I was going to let them. I think Earl suggested we head to their place, but I didn't wnt to be stuck their, so I mentioned I have a room upstairs. All 4 guys smiled and were jumping out of thier seats. We proceeded to my room and I was grabed and kissed, gropped by all of them. My dress was half way up my thigh b the time we reched my floor. The boys loved that Iwas not wearing any underwear and started to talk dirty. I am not sure how we made it inside with out them undressing my in the elevator or in the hall, but we did. I opned the door and as soon as the door shut I was swopped up in Steve's arms and thorn on the bed. All 4 surrounded me tearing off my boots and dress. I was naked in secondswith a finger massaging my warm privates. First I felt one finger then antoher, soon another guys wa probing my butt and inserting his finger. Earl was kissing my breasts and TOm had his toungue down my throat. I was in a state of submissiion now and was becoming readyto do anything. I reached for Tom's cock and could not wait to see what I felt all night. THese guys all expressed at how endowed they were and at one point I even told them how I had a fetish for well endowed men. So, the guys began telling me to touch their big black cock. Getting real rauc=nchy, but I loved it. I had Tom's large cock in my hand nad was reaching for Earls as he lowered his pants. HEarl was huge, a giant head on a thick veiny cock. I was salavating at this and moanig as the fingers entered me deeper and harder. Soon, TOm stopped kissing me and he and Earl mounted my both sticking thier cocks in my face. I slurpered and sucked each one, rubbing the other as I went. I would alternate every minute or so, as I felt one getting harder then the other. They both loved my trick of flicking my tougue on their balls and underneath them while stroking the head softly. I could taste the pre-cum and as soon s they were rock hard, they were re-palced by Steve and Sidney. I am not sure who it was, but it was then I was finally entered and with one slow thrust I felt my insides rip as a large cock began going in and out, faster and faster. I came almost three times in a row beofre the other two guys could feed my their manhood. I was again surprised, in a great way at the size of Sidney and Steve. Sidney was the largest of all the guys, a meaty, thick cock about the size of my forearm.. He was un circumsized and I loved it. I barley got my hand around him and gagged as he pressed inside my mouth. THe guys fucking me was close to climax as I felt his cock start to pulsate. It wa then I heard one yell, "In her mouth, she loves to swallow" So, they all bouc=nced off me and I saw Earl take his throbbing cock from me and aim toward my face as I opened up he shott stream after stream of warm cum into my awaiting mouth. i swallowed evey drop and Tom never removed his thumg from my ass and even started licking my wet pussy after Earl pulled out. I cam again the minute I saw Earl cock and watching him stroke it in front of my face brought out the animal in me. I Liked every drop from him, messagin his balls and squezing the last drop out beofre I felt Tom lift my legs in the air and stick his cock in me. Then Steve and Sid proceede to shove their cocks i my face, when I moaned I wanted to feel a cock in each hole. I always fantasized about his and knew this was a good as chance as nay. So, TOm got on his back, I stood up and got on top, slowing inching down on his cock. Then, I felt Steve's thick cock probe my ass and with one thrust pop in side me. I now had both men thrusting and I rocked to their rythem as I reached for Sidney cock and deep throated him the best I could. I really wnated all 3 men to cum at once, so I could get a bath, but lost my train of thought as I orgasmed for like to 10th time. THe guys were reaching their limits and Steve was telling me how tight and nice my asshole was which really turned on Sidney. I felt his cock grow and begin to throb. I knew he was close and I looked up with my seductive, innocent eyes and said " I want to swallow every drop, cum in my mouth" In seconds Sidney cock shot one large load and bucked and shot another larger load in my mouth. I was becoming overwhelmed at the maount and some trickeled out my lips. It was then that both Steve and TOm bounced off and flipped me over. I was now on my back reaching in the air to fonlde the guys balls and opened wide as the guys came. One leaned directly in my mouth and like a squirt gun cam an endless stream till I felt the other grab my head and turn me to his raging hard cock that was now oozing with cum. Then in an instance his cock flickered up and down and I saw it enlarge to where the vein was enormous. I leaned up and placed my lips around his cock head and felt him come for a mintue straight. I swallowed each drop and with one habd cupping his empty nuts, my other squeezed out the last cum dropping. I then leaned back andwent from one guys softening cock to another, getting out all thier tasty cum.. Little did I know I only had to wait til later that night for the recap.

moron xzpaw

how would you know what the fuck a MAN is you little pimple faced punk. now get off daddys computor adn go drink your kool-aid.

i posted and as adn just to hear you tell us all how college educated you are once again.

xzpaw said:
What the fuck are you talking about, hick. Your such a dumbass, no one can make sense of your writing.

I think its really funny how you keep going on about me being college educated. Say's a lot about you. How do you afford a computer with internet access on your income? You must have a lot of credit card debt.

I think the fact that you pose as a women also says a lot about you. You have some issues to work out. I'd recommend a psychologist but you'd be spending two weeks wages on one session.

You are on a site that caters to cuckolding lifestyle and yet you point finger and call names at people who share what they like or what they do. You can names. Man if you really hat this all why are you here? Go away and make yourself happy, and most of use too!

A G A I N i ask for a MODERATOR to review some of the WORDS and
PHRASES used in some REPLYs on this post....
It is almost an Aberration to have to view some of those comments when
many of us members come HERE to relax and read the Posts and Replys...
Surely certain words and phrases should be Toned down a few decibels...
Edith

xzmoron

not so little one i make more money in a week than you will ever make in a month. oh and i don't have credit card debt as i pay it off at months end. have a nice nap.

Users who are viewing this thread