• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

For her first Bull for my white wife?

• Thread starterkonabreeze
  • Start date

konabreeze

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2023
My wife has agreed to be shared. The first time will be on trial basis only.

A Lady friend of hers, a woman who has been shared for years, has finally persuaded my wife that she will not lose her marriage and her husbands love if he (me) wants her to have sex with another guy. We were nudists and soft swingers years ago. My wife was a slut in her early years and understands that sex is fun!

My ultimate goal is to have her BLACKED. but we must work up toward that goal. I have made friends with an older white professional gentleman and I am setting him up to be her first new cock in10 years. He understands and is working with me to get her panties off and her to spread for him.

I do need some advice.

1. Should my buddy and I try to start her off with a MFM 3 some, with him

or 2, should I be away from home when my buddy breaks the ice with her, so to speak?

or 3. Ask my wife's friend to introduce her to her first bull and see if the friend would do a FMF threesome with my wife for her first experience?

What do you recommend?

L2 (2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: starsend, HugeLoad and Nazareth
We have looked at hundreds of pics here on SW and my wife has remarked on the faces of the women who have BBC inserted into their pleasure areas.

TOTAL Ecstasy!

Any idea what she may prefer? I'd surely ask her.

If it's something where she would prefer for you be present, create opportunities to give them time alone. For instance, if you are having him over as a 'guest', be the one to make drinks (no need to hurry), you may have to take a piss frequently, or perhaps you get an unexpected call you must take in the other room.

If you have a hot tub, a nice soak together is always enjoyable. It may even provide the reason to get everyone naked, or her wearing only a t-shirt. Enjoy them looking at each other, and encourage her to get close to him if the timing is right.

If you 3 may meet for dinner and drinks afterward, have them sit together and be close to each other. Try to keep your environment as intimate as possible. If you go to a club, they should enjoy some dances together.

However, if she would prefer to be alone with him the first time, you can easily plan for that. Just request pics and/or videos and provide details of their encounter while you worship her pussy.

I'm going to guess she's not at a point where she's ready to jump into a 3-way for their first time, so option A is out.
Option B is discussed above.
Option C if you want to control the circumstances as much as you can.

Lastly, she has an incredible body!!! 😍😋
Your friend would be one lucky bastard to enjoy that!

Users who are viewing this thread