• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

for ladies who love to ride...................

• Thread startertunedupforu
  • Start date

tunedupforu

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 8, 2005
Straight sbm seeking females, couples, or groups to play with. Open to video and photo. I have an enduring sexual drive-I get off by seeing and feeling you get off-oral as well. Full discretion and satisfaction are my mainstays along with joviality, sincerity, and respect. Your lustful epicurean is located in Dallas, Tx and surrounding area. Contact via email address below if interested.

Xoxoxo

Tunedupforu

crobi00@yahoo.com

Attachments

• picture_019_124.jpg
    picture_019_124.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 545
Tunedup4u,

My wife and i get to dallas about twice a year. can u come to our hotel and fuck my wife?

my wife has a big fat ass can she sit on it ,how big is it

N Need Of Another Tuneup

Yes this guy is something of a journeyman mechanic but hes a good as i've seen with fine tuning a womans motor especially ones like my gf that have a need for tuned port injection and lots of it !! He is as stated very much a respectful man who respects himself most allowing it to spill over into his meetings with couples ! A truly layed back gentleman with a good sense of humor and staying power what more could u ask for highly recommended and will meet again very soon maybe tonight

Attachments

• ON TOP OF MY GF_0001.jpg
    ON TOP OF MY GF_0001.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 222

Users who are viewing this thread