• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

For the women

• Thread starterWishinghubs
  • Start date

Wishinghubs

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2019
Is my cock worthy for my wife or does she need something much bigger. Honest opinions please

Attachments

• 20191018_172452.jpg
    20191018_172452.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 80
Nobody?

Looks good, it how you use what you have. Just because a guy has a really big cock, does not mean that the girl will enjoy it more than a regular size cock. It's how you use it on her, and how many times you can get her to cum. I have seen girls take a big 9" cock, with the guy just cuming with out getting her off, leaving her unsatisfied, looking for something more.

Reactions: Wishinghubs
Anybody else?

no its not big enough, for exmaple mine would absolutely dwarf yours in personmeesa.PNG

theBEEwhiteCee said:
no its not big enough, for exmaple mine would absolutely dwarf yours in personmeesa.PNG
None of us little cucks are close to your huge cock! My wife would love to have a big cock like yours fucking her everyday.

MSCuck said:
None of us little cucks are close to your huge cock! My wife would love to have a big cock like yours fucking her everyday.

teehee that can be arranged

theBEEwhiteCee said:
teehee that can be arranged
I’d like for that to happen...

Users who are viewing this thread