• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

For thick dark bulls

• Thread startershortskirt_slut
  • Start date
thank you all so much and i will try and do my best for you darkmuscle

pink.jpg army.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds and jdunn
Nice

Damn those pics are hot. Can`t wait to see it with some hard black dick in it.

Shortskirt slut

I know its not much but I would love to warm that puss up with my 5"1/4 just before you got pounded by huge bc :hitit:

We have seen your short skirt... but are you really a slut??? Some prove please!

damm baby you look good

Damn girl you are sexy as hell!! do you have any pics of you fucking a black stud. I am sure we would all love to see those.

Im with 694 fun lets see you with some black cock baby.

wow id absolutley fuck the shit outta u

Very nice and sexy pictures of your wife man
where yo guys located would love to help her get
her first bbc Get at me and lets make it happen.. parot24@yahoo.com

MMMMm baby... good to see you back! Looking as fine as ever.. wanna spread your juicy white girls ass. You know you made for nigga cock hun. Havent hard from you in a while.. mail me. Been rubbing this african pole over your other pics loads.. sure this lot are gonna get a few big loads too! Mail me slut.

can't wait to see more of u. baby gurl just love looking at sexy ass of urs.

mmmm...lovely pussy

i would love to bury my tongue deep inside you!!

wow. what a body. as others have said, she looks made to be wrapping those long creamy thighs around a powerfully built black man as his big cock drives deep in that pussy........

shortskirt_slut said:
should have posted these ones first oh well :)
WOW! someone is gonna get lucky.

when she gets her "fill", have her sit on my face! thanks again for sharing.

very nice and sexy who enjoy would love to fill you up baby girl.

Your ass is beautiful Shortskirt.

fine azz babe

good god you are so sexy and i would love for you to have my thick daddy dingo cock you would beg for mercy when im done with you....send a pic of that white azz i love nice booties..later sexy girl

:) Hey Shortskirt looking as Hott and Horny as ever Babe, glad to see you back and in top form, :)

Damn baby!!! Where are you located at?

Kenny

Users who are viewing this thread