• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

forget it

• Thread startermikewhite
  • Start date

mikewhite

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 8, 2010
well just found out how useful this forum is with non linking for non paying members, ill ask someplace else

"forget it" is right

Due to the difficult economic climate, darkcavern.com is making some changes to our format. Access to the forum images and links will now be limited to darkcavern members.

CHANGE THAT TO MEAN PAYING DARKCAVERN MEMBERS

when you were just starting out and you needed us to build your website everything was free...then the access to the subtopics were available for a "price" which you call a "membership"

..now access to the hyperlinks and large jpegs has been added to the so-called "membership"...for "only" $4.95 per month...or until the "difficult economic climate" means only a few dollars more...

I have been an unrepentant "lurker" for many years- actually, long ago I was, briefly, a paying "member' but I quickly discovered that it's all about the money with you......I hope everyone here is getting his money's worth...once this gets going at $4.95 per month expect to be asked to support endless justifiably necessary increases to stay in the game...

goodbye

mmmm

maybe when the numbers drop they will also drop the fee

Users who are viewing this thread