• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Friend house sitting

• Thread starterHisandhers
  • Start date

Hisandhers

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 10, 2022
So our family went on a trip last week and had my friend house sit for us. See my other post to understand the dynamics between him and my wife and I. But he ended up finding our box of toys and sent this pic to my wife while on our trip. She can’t wait for him to own everyone of her holes. But over a few beers a few weeks ago I got to get first dibs on sucking the cock that will be soon ravaging my wife. And I certainly enjoyed ever drop of cum I ducked out of it. And just like that we crossed that line and was back to drinking beers till my wife got home.

BEE96C77-AA71-4185-A22F-6BD4CE5F37F4.jpeg

Reactions: Bobman, wanky, throwback and 3 others
That's just so dam hot love it ... wish I could find a house sitter like him .. or house sit for someone like you

Reactions: Bobman and throwback
Hisandhers said:
So our family went on a trip last week and had my friend house sit for us. See my other post to understand the dynamics between him and my wife and I. But he ended up finding our box of toys and sent this pic to my wife while on our trip. She can’t wait for him to own everyone of her holes. But over a few beers a few weeks ago I got to get first dibs on sucking the cock that will be soon ravaging my wife. And I certainly enjoyed ever drop of cum I ducked out of it. And just like that we crossed that line and was back to drinking beers till my wife got home.

BEE96C77-AA71-4185-A22F-6BD4CE5F37F4.jpeg
Nice

Users who are viewing this thread