• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Friends wife

• Thread startercobraking
  • Start date

cobraking

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 13, 2018
nr shanghai, china
About a year ago , my chinese friend and his chinese wife have a little bit of a barny.
hes spending his weekends in shanghai and shes left at home with the kid.
anyway i get a knock on the door and shes there angry and upset becuase of the argument.
i bring her inside and let her talk away, giving her a hug of comfort while shes going off on one.
NB.. it was about 1am when she was knocking on the door so i was only wearing my dressing gown .
as shes having the hug the dressing gown slips open a little and my cock pops out.. shes staring right at it ,, and without stopping she holds it in her hand and keeps talking .. well of course i start to get a hard on and its getting bigger in her warm hand , she looks down at it again and before i can do anything shes got her lips around my cock and shes sucking away , , i start to run my hand through her hair and shes sucking with viggor now , suddenly stops and takes her coat off, then her dress and shes standing infront of me with her underwear on .
i stand up, take her hand and walk her into the bedroom , we fuck until the morning, when she gets a call off her father in-law , he wants to know where shes is and to get home.. she makes a load of excuses up to tell her father in-law and then we say goodbye ,

this goes on about once a week for the 7 months , i realise shes getting fatter, her tits are getting firmer , and she breaks it to me , shes pregnant . i ask her who the father is , she says it can only be mine.. she says she thought about an abortion but really wants her son to have a brother or sister and mix blood babys look so beautiful.

i asked her if shes sure its mine and she says yes , so asked her waht she is doing about her husband. she doesnt want a divorce and has told her husband its his baby .. now i really dont know if its going to be a mixed blood or not. ive moved to another city since this time so we havent seen each other much since. so im a little curious whether or not her husband will realise the baby isnt his when its born..

IMG_7658.JPGIMG_7517.JPGIMG_7984.jpgIMG_7973.JPGIMG_8672.JPGWeChat Image_20191125015403.jpgView attachment WeChat_20191125015409.mp4

• Love
Reactions: JohnLondon, eriknb, PhilippinesFun and 7 others
Obrigado por compartilhar

cobraking said:
About a year ago , my chinese friend and his chinese wife have a little bit of a barny.
hes spending his weekends in shanghai and shes left at home with the kid.
anyway i get a knock on the door and shes there angry and upset becuase of the argument.
i bring her inside and let her talk away, giving her a hug of comfort while shes going off on one.
NB.. it was about 1am when she was knocking on the door so i was only wearing my dressing gown .
as shes having the hug the dressing gown slips open a little and my cock pops out.. shes staring right at it ,, and without stopping she holds it in her hand and keeps talking .. well of course i start to get a hard on and its getting bigger in her warm hand , she looks down at it again and before i can do anything shes got her lips around my cock and shes sucking away , , i start to run my hand through her hair and shes sucking with viggor now , suddenly stops and takes her coat off, then her dress and shes standing infront of me with her underwear on .
i stand up, take her hand and walk her into the bedroom , we fuck until the morning, when she gets a call off her father in-law , he wants to know where shes is and to get home.. she makes a load of excuses up to tell her father in-law and then we say goodbye ,

this goes on about once a week for the 7 months , i realise shes getting fatter, her tits are getting firmer , and she breaks it to me , shes pregnant . i ask her who the father is , she says it can only be mine.. she says she thought about an abortion but really wants her son to have a brother or sister and mix blood babys look so beautiful.

i asked her if shes sure its mine and she says yes , so asked her waht she is doing about her husband. she doesnt want a divorce and has told her husband its his baby .. now i really dont know if its going to be a mixed blood or not. ive moved to another city since this time so we havent seen each other much since. so im a little curious whether or not her husband will realise the baby isnt his when its born..

IMG_7658.JPGIMG_7517.JPGIMG_7984.jpgIMG_7973.JPGIMG_8672.JPGWeChat Image_20191125015403.jpgView attachment WeChat_20191125015409.mp4
Love that hairy Bush.