• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

from reality back to fantasy

• Thread starterlittlerichard
  • Start date

littlerichard

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 6, 2006
I have had the good fortune of being in a few cuckold/hotwife relationships. None of them ever ended because of the lifestyle. my current girlfriend of over a year is into the fantasy talk, but not at all interested in following through. the fantasy play isgreat, but it is no substitute for the real thing. our relationship is rock solid and awesome, and our sex life is also. I guess you could say her only flaw is that she is faithful. Ha. I wouldn't want her doing anything behind my back , well - unless I knew about it, you know ? Ha

littlerichard said:
I have had the good fortune of being in a few cuckold/hotwife relationships. None of them ever ended because of the lifestyle. my current girlfriend of over a year is into the fantasy talk, but not at all interested in following through. the fantasy play isgreat, but it is no substitute for the real thing. our relationship is rock solid and awesome, and our sex life is also. I guess you could say her only flaw is that she is faithful. Ha. I wouldn't want her doing anything behind my back , well - unless I knew about it, you know ? Ha

i know exactly how you feel. I had a gf and we just did fantasy play and never brought anyone in. I think we would of eventually if we didn't break up (unrelated reasons). role playing was always great, she was so good at it. im currently single now and left with none of that :-( so be happy you at least can role play haha.

what kind of things do you say/do in roleplaying? kinda curious how other people did it.

It would be great fun with a younger guy now

Mine started with a lot of fantasies of my wife fucking friends we knew , for about 5 years . Then BINGO YES ! she did it , with this guy I worked with , we had a 3sum once every month or two with this guy for about two years . I know she liked his bigger cock and OH YES his low hanging balls that slapped her ass loud when he fucked her . I heard her moan that she liked the feel of his balls slapping her . Then that ended when he moved away 20 years ago , so its been back to MY fantasies of other guys we know fucking her . I'll mention a guy's name and sometimes she'll moan oh yea but never will talk much , or say his name . My wife just go's with the flow knowing , all I do is think of her with other guys we know fucking her . I guess you can say she lets me have my fantasies of being cuckolded . Were much older now , late 50's since our 3sums , I think thats why my wife won't do it again now after all these years , DAMN IT !!

pussy boy said:
Mine started with a lot of fantasies of my wife fucking friends we knew , for about 5 years . Then BINGO YES ! she did it , with this guy I worked with , we had a 3sum once every month or two with this guy for about two years . I know she liked his bigger cock and OH YES his low hanging balls that slapped her ass loud when he fucked her . I heard her moan that she liked the feel of his balls slapping her . Then that ended when he moved away 20 years ago , so its been back to MY fantasies of other guys we know fucking her . I'll mention a guy's name and sometimes she'll moan oh yea but never will talk much , or say his name . My wife just go's with the flow knowing , all I do is think of her with other guys we know fucking her . I guess you can say she lets me have my fantasies of being cuckolded . Were much older now , late 50's since our 3sums , I think thats why my wife won't do it again now after all these years , DAMN IT !!

==========

Gather ye rosebuds ...

Yeah right

duke9555 said:
==========

Gather ye rosebuds ...
Yea I know what you mean , but we all get there " IF " were lucky .

it depends on the night and the amount of alcohol. Lol. she says and does some pretty kinky stuff, it's just that it's only with me. cream pies and snowballing are regular occurrences...

pussy boy said:
Yea I know what you mean , but we all get there " IF " were lucky .

==========

Amen brother PB :eek:

Idk. The fantasy is ok. I have made friend with some very bad girls over the years, and they tell me about their misbehavior and that is nice too. None of their husbands if boyfriends know though. One has been with 7 men in less than a year. One with 3, and the other with only one. (that one is my ex, who was I to the lifestyle with me, she married one of the 11 playmates she had while we were together). It's nice to know they r being bad.... Ha . Now, to get my girl to..

Users who are viewing this thread