• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

From Rena's husband

• Thread starterrenashub
  • Start date

renashub

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2006
rena2.jpg

Hi people,

I wanna tell you about me and my wife Rena. This happened 3 years ago,

when we were still married. I was 36, dark haired and handsome. My wife

Rena was 24 and blond, with really short hair, and totally gorgeous legs

and body. Except that her tits are almost non-existent. Anyway, we had

known each other for 3 years, of which the last 2 in marriage.

rena4.jpg

I also must mention that my penis is, well, small. Ridiculously so: 6x2cm.

But I'm rather good licker and had never any trouble satisfying my lovely

wife. After 2 years of marriage we started to consider kids and this brought

us face to face with the fact, that we both wanted to experiment a bit

before them. So as Rena stopped using pills we talked our fantasies over.

This is where we got into trouble. First of all, we both wanted to be subs.

Dominated and bondaged. Next, I wanted a girl as a third and Rena naturally

wanted a man. Third was, that Rena is truly shy. It seemed that we got nowhere

and had almost called it quits, when Rena told me to arrange the session as

I saw fit. I was so glad. But after 3 months and no candidate for girl to

dominate us both, I gave up and decided to go and realize my wife's fantasy:

another man dominating us. That was easy! I got lots of answers, but for some

reason one caught my attention. It was this 48 yo dominant male who wanted to

dominate us anonymously. He wanted me to tie my wife in bed and then I'd

use the handcuffs he would send me by mail and lock myself to the

radiator in the basement.

The basement door I was supposed to leave open.

I don't know why this particular e-mail hit me like it did, but I decided to

go for it. And I didn't tell anything to my wife either. I wanted it to be a

surprise to her. That was Bob's wish also. It was monday when Bob's handcuffs

appeared in our mailbox. Yes, I had told him our address, how else he would

know how to come to us next friday. There were no keys, but that was expected.

Now, as I knew in advance what would happen, I had also gone and bought us a

gynegoelogist chair, which I had secretly delivered to me and kept it in the

basement, where I added some leather bounds for it: wrists, neck, waist and

ankles. The thought of Rena in it and me watching her fucked by other man,

while helplessly handcuffed to a radiator, gave me lots of nice wanks.

Finally friday came. I returned from work and my dick felt harder than ever.

I got Rena to undress and tied her eyes before leading her to basement. There I helped her to the chair and to her delight fastened all the traps. As we had some 30 minutes left before action, I licked my wife all over. Especially her bare and hairless pussy got my attention, and she got at least once, maybe twice, before it was time to go and open the door.

As we live slightly hidden by trees from neighbours I had advices Bob to come to

us from the woods. I opened the door just a bit and went back to basement. There

I hurriedly handcuffed myself to the radiator, as I was starting to get second thoughts, and wanted to get things so that it was impossible back up. Then I told Rena what to expect. She was horrified, but also horny. I has good view of my bound, naked wife. Then the door banged shut and we knew Bob had arrived.

As I had taken the blindfold off Rena we both watched, mesmerized by the basement door. And there he was: tall, fat, black man with mask! Bob hadn't told me he was black, but I think we both, Rena and me, were more than ok with it, as we were totally lustful already. Bob came first to me and checked that I was well and truly helpless and then he checked the same with Rena. Nobody said anything.

Then Bob started to undress. In a short moment we were treated with a sight of

a largest cock we'd ever seen. It was at least 24 cm long, and thick! Big and

bruising hammer to rip my wife's pussy. Bob hadn't told about that either. I

had to plead him to be gentle, which earned me a kick in the ribs. Hard kick.

Some bones were broken. That's when I knew that I had made in my horniness a

bad mistake.

rena6.jpg

Rena started to cry, but quit when Bob threatened to hit her. And then, without

any preliminaries at all, he assumed a position between my wife's spread legs,

legs I'd spread for him, and thrust his bare cock inside her tight pussy. In

horror I saw the giant penis mercilessly penetrate Rena. Slowly, but ever so

certainly, it drilled itself deeper and deeper. Rena cried out in pain and I saw

her bound legs spasm helplessly around Bob's waist. Of the next thing I'm not

proud: my betraying dick got hard again! But those snow white, silky smooth, long and luscious legs straining againts the leather that bound them and in such strong contrast to Bob's big, black and hairy ass between them, got me burning hot.

rena8.jpg

As Bob started to spurt his semen into my wife's pussy I spurted mine to the floor. Bob withdrew his monstrous dick from within Rema and left the basement, leaving me to stare at my wife's wide open cunt, that dripped a mixture of spunk and some blood. I was no longer horny or hot. I was horrified and ashamed and most of all afraid. She could catch a vd or he had gotten my wife pregnant, 'cause he didn't use the rubber as agreed, or both. Besides he hadn't let us free. No one knew that we were trapped in the basement of our house. Rena cried quietly and I saw that she was hurt some. He had been too rough and hadn't warmed her at all for his giant dick.

Then we heard the door again and soon Bob was back in the basement. This time he had a video camera and six masked friends with him. Rena started to scream and I yelled as loud as I could, but that got me only gagged. In silence all six men ***** my wife while it was taped on video. I cried the whole time. Rena stopped her crying after third man. And when they were all done, she begged to be released, as it hurt so much like that. She promised to fuck them good if they did. Next I knew, they had all gone up to our bedroom.

Rena showed me the copy of that tape later and told that she couldn't handle the pain she got in the chair, so she had decided to have them in different positions. True to her word she had given them a real good and wild gangbang fuck. The tape shows clearly that she is accepting all and is not *****. That part Bob kept to himself. Our copy shows only how 7 black men gangbang my 'willing' wife. She rides some, does missionary some, threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes, you name it. Dicks in her mouth, dicks in her pussy, dicks in her arse. And if she is not in ecstasy, she obviously is willing participant. I was kept in the basement all weekend and Rena got their dicks whole time.

That tape keeps us quiet. Men had luckily no vd’s, but Rena did get pregnant. Because of that one weekend? Maybe, or maybe because of all other weekends since, and some other days too. Rena has been their slut slave after that. And I'm denied fucking my own wife. We have so far two lovely mixed blood kids, and probably more to come. What's worst is that Rena has been truly willing participant last 2 years. Just after our first baby. It hurts me so much to hear her orgasm with our tormentors nowadays.

Hell is as you yourself make it!

Reactions: Sarahs cuck
This story was made for cuckold wannabes like me who read this stuff while jacking off wishing we were living out your fantacy. Although well written and sounding believable I'm afraid I think it's only fiction. You can prove it's true by posting pics of the lovely lady taking some black cock. If she's doing it all the time like you say that shouldn't be too difficult. She really looks exactly like the kind of woman I love to see spreading for a black man. So clean, so innocent looking, like sunday morning singing in the church choir.

I agree with simjim; your wife's beautiful but we would LOVE to see a pic' of her performing.

Sam04 said:
I agree with simjim; your wife's beautiful but we would LOVE to see a pic' of her performing.
I also agree with the others. And I to would just love to see some more pics of your beautifull wife taking cock.
W:D

so they left you in the bacement all weekend with broken rib did u eat anything during that time

Beautiful wife

Man, what a beautiful wife. It would be great to have such a wife and to watch her get banged by a group of bbc. It would be even more wonderful if they made you suck their cocks to get them ready to fuck your wife. I would love to find such a woman for a wife. Actually, someone a little more dominant who loves humiliation and some mild cbt as well as having her hubby being ****** to take black cock orally and anally.

great story......

Users who are viewing this thread