• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

From the wifes perspective

• Thread starterShannonDallas
  • Start date

ShannonDallas

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 15, 2020
This is a little long, sorry.

My husband and I had been talking about swinging and had even gone once to a swing club to just "check it out". Hubby has a pantyhose and heels fetish so I wore. On the second visit I waqs being flirted up by a guy, hubby and I had agreed that if I seemed interested I would touch his leg so he could go "to the restroom" and let me get more comfortable with the guy one on one. Well I gave the signal and he left, during which time I got a text from a coworker I had been trying to get for almost 3 months, he wanted me to come over RIGHT NOW. Husband came back and I told him the situation, he suggested it would be faster if we went straight to coworkers house and hubby would hide in the pickup. We went over and Steve thought I got all dressed up just for him.

We went in and husband watched while he crouched down on the seat, Stevens house was beautifully decorated so I confirmed he was single and we sat on the sofa to mingle. Sitting there in an elegant dress, nylons and heels I felt so beautiful, and when he reached out and started rubbing my legs I finally understood why hubby wanted me to wear them. We started making out and I heard something outside the window, Steven said it was just a cat but I knew hubby was watching. in one quick motion his hand was up my dress and he was half on top of me and I realized that romance was NOT how this was going down. I unzipped him and pulled it out, about an inch shorter than husbands with about the same girth, since husband was always going to deep and hurting me I was quite happy with what I saw.

I have never been an overtly oral lady yet something made me want to suck that man. We moved to the bedroom and I wasnt sure if hubby would be able to see through any of those windows but I didnt care. We got there at about 1015 pm and for the next several hours I sucked him repeatedly, he fucked me between blowjobs and he came in me 3 times. At about 505 AM my husband texted me asking when I was finally coming out, but I had fallen asleep in Stevens arms and was sleeping quite nicely, he waited till 530 before he called quite irate and I told him Steven asked me to stay and spend the next day with him, in bed. My husband reminded me he was outside and it was 43 degrees out and he couldnt start the truck lest Steven hear the truck and know he was there. I got mad and walked out of the house wearing only what I was sleeping in (my pantyhose and heels) with lots more of Stevens cum dripping from me than I thought he had put and we drove home. I was pissed that my husband had acted so immaturely and disregard my feelings on staying with Steven for the day.

I dropped husband at home, put on fresh pantyhose for Steven to rip open and went back wearing the same shoes and dress. I wound up spending the whole weekend there. A couple months of regular visits later and I walked out of Stevens bedroom to cook him Breakfast wearing nothing but the pantyhose he had ripped open the night before and one of his tshirts. He came in and told me to put enough eggs for 2 teenage boys cause his sons were visiting. I cooked Breakfast for Steven and his sons wearing just the tshirt and pantyhose and Stevens seed dripping down my leg. His sons seemed to approve of dads new piece of tail and after breakfast told us that they would go play outside for an hour or 2... How thoughtfulk, they werent as disrespectful as my husband was that first night.

These are the shoes I was wearing to Stevens house and thats me in the passenger seat of the pickup and my and hubby on the first night before we went clubbing and Steven in his football jersey

shoes red (19).jpg shoes red (15).jpg shoes red (6).jpg 9482_357586037755101_7652361715396287476_n.jpg 00b (2).jpg a000 (4).jpg

• Love
Reactions: lnohhnvm, midnightfapper, robbiewillskucku and 4 others
ShannonDallas said:
My husband and I had been talking about swinging and had even gone once to a swing club to just "check it out." Hubby has a pantyhose and heels fetish, so [that's what] I wore. .......
Thank you for your post, Ms. ShannonDallas. It's always good, in this forum, to hear from a woman who has made her husband her cuckold, or is thinking of that and is making plans to do so. And, in no sense is your post "too long." It's of appropriate length and detail.

Thanks also for posting your photos. I like your right ankle-chain tattoo, signifying you are a married woman available for dating. Nice. And, I like your photo at far right showing you in your pickup, wearing a low-cut denim top. You look sensuously attractive. Those are also good photos of you and your cuckolded husband (second from right) and your lover Steven (third from right).

You might remind your loving (no doubt) husband of a quote from elsewhere on the web: "You asked me to make you a cuckold, and I did. Now, a cuckold is what you are."

Last edited:
Reactions: firedogg81
ShannonDallas said:
This is a little long, sorry.

My husband and I had been talking about swinging and had even gone once to a swing club to just "check it out".

text from a coworker I had been trying to get for almost 3 months,

We got there at about 1015 pm and for the next several hours I sucked him repeatedly, he fucked me between blowjobs and he came in me 3 times. At about 505 AM my husband texted me asking when I was finally coming out,

I got mad and walked out of the house wearing only what I was sleeping in (my pantyhose and heels) with lots more of Stevens cum dripping from me than I thought he had put and we drove home. I was pissed that my husband had acted so immaturely and disregard my feelings on staying with Steven for the day.
I gather from your writing you're a hotwife but you both haven't swung as yet. Great that Steven is a regular, maybe you'll help break in his sons.

The door swings in 2 directions, hotwifing is of mutual benefit to both spouses. Hubby was waiting outside in the cold for almost 7 hours allowing you to play and you think he was being inconsiderate.

Reactions: firedogg81
I dont see him as a cuckold, even though he wants it. When I fuck other men with him in the room I dont insult or put him down. Fact is the other men are fun but my husband is still the only one who can make me cum. The biggest problem with Steven came when he said he loved me and wanted me to leave my husband and become a faithful wife to him....... Havent seen him again since.

Custer Laststand said:
Thank you for your post, Ms. ShannonDallas. It's always good, in this forum, to hear from a woman who has made her husband her cuckold, or is thinking of that and is making plans to do so. And, in no sense is your post "too long." It's of appropriate length and detail.

Thanks also for posting your photos. I like your right ankle-chain tattoo, signifying you are a married woman available for dating. Nice. And, I like your photo at far right showing you in your pickup, wearing a low-cut denim top. You look sensuously attractive. Those are also good photos of you and your cuckolded husband (second from right) and your lover Steven (third from right).

You might remind your loving (no doubt) husband of a quote from elsewhere on the web: "You asked me to make you a cuckold, and I did. Now, a cuckold is what you are."

Reactions: midnightfapper
we have swung now, the Steven incident was several years ago. I wrote that based on how I was feeling at the time, maybe I should have clarified, later upon reflection I realized I was being the inconsiderate one.

2wheel said:
I gather from your writing you're a hotwife but you both haven't swung as yet. Great that Steven is a regular, maybe you'll help break in his sons.

The door swings in 2 directions, hotwifing is of mutual benefit to both spouses. Hubby was waiting outside in the cold for almost 7 hours allowing you to play and you think he was being inconsiderate.

Reactions: midnightfapper
ShannonDallas said:
I don't see [my husband] as a cuckold, even though he wants it. When I fuck other men with him in the room, I don't insult or put him down.
Hey.... there's nothing wrong with that, Ms. ShannonDallas. Please recall the definition: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife (meaning, of course, a wife who fucks other men). This definition, which is simple and straightforward, can be thought of as the "cake." Other aspects of hotwife / cuckold husband marriages (such as the wife insulting, putting down or otherwise humiliating her husband), which may or may not be characteristic of such marriages, can be thought of as "frosting and decorations on the cake."
ShannonDallas said:
Fact is, the other men are fun but my husband is still the only one who can make me cum.
That's interesting. Posts from others in this forum suggest it's often, or usually, the other way around — unless the cuckolded husband adopts an alternative to penetrative intercourse, like regularly providing his hotwife with cunnilingus.
ShannonDallas said:
The biggest problem with Steven came when he said he loved me and wanted me to leave my husband and become a faithful wife to him.......
Sounds like he confused his role — being a man you could fuck for increased sexual enjoyment and perhaps psychological satisfaction — with your husband's role, him being the man who provides you with love and emotional support, as well as sex when you want it from him. And, Steven wanting you to become "his faithful wife" showed he did not understand what you are all about.
ShannonDallas said:
I haven't seen him again since.
That was the right response on your part. And, it sounds like you've had no problems finding other lovers. If so, that's very positive, of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShannonDallas
I absolutely loved your story! I'm sorry to hear about how it ended, but it sounds like it was an amazing time!

ShannonDallas said:
I have never been an overtly oral lady yet something made me want to suck that man

I just love the way a new man can make a woman's inner slut come out and make her want to do extra naughty things.

ShannonDallas said:
and for the next several hours I sucked him repeatedly, he fucked me between blowjobs and he came in me 3 times

I don't know if you intended it but saying that he fucked you between blowjobs implies you were focused on the penis and on carnal pleasure... so hot, and such a refreshing and exciting change from what is "socially acceptable" for women to desire in a relationship! And made doubly hot since you just said you aren't usually an oral lady...

ShannonDallas said:
I got mad and walked out of the house wearing only what I was sleeping in (my pantyhose and heels) with lots more of Stevens cum dripping from me than I thought he had put and we drove home.

You already mentioned that you feel bad about this, and I understand that, but there is also something undeniably sexy about it as well!

Shamelessly naked in public, walking out to your husband with your bare tits bouncing and another man's cum gushing from your freshly ravaged hole. All night wasn't long enough! Despite his contrasting experience, you were mad at hubby, and understandably so! How dare anyone stop you from indulging your insatiable ***** pussy???

Your blind lust is extremely sexy!

And then you kept going back for more and more...

ShannonDallas said:
I cooked Breakfast for Steven and his sons wearing just the tshirt and pantyhose and Stevens seed dripping down my leg. His sons seemed to approve of dads new piece of tail and after breakfast told us that they would go play outside for an hour or 2...

Again... beautifully shameless ********. Pantyhose ripped open to ****** your well-used, leaking pussy... braless tits bouncing and swaying underneath your T shirt, nipples on display...

And you on display... The "piece of tail", the fucktoy, the trophy pussy. I know those boys more than just "approved"... they were probably lusting after you themselves. I know you know that, and I can tell you are quite proud of it... as you should be!

I have to admit, I'm quite jelous. I'd love to have a woman like you, whether I was the husband or the other man.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShannonDallas

Users who are viewing this thread