• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

fuck my white wife in her getto ass

• Thread starterSharron
  • Start date
is she worthy

do you think her ass can handle a black cock?

WOULD LOVE TO FUCK HER IN HER ASS :wink:
GHETTO BOOTY IS RIGHT HUN. :D :D :D

Your wife has a great ASS!!! Wow show us that beautiful pussy as well. She would look great stuffed by a big black dick. 8)

Do we think that thick ass can handle a black cock buried in it?
Come on! That ass was MADE for black cock fucking. (so were her pussy and mouth, but you didn't ask about that). Get her opened up NOW with black cock and post a shot of that sweet ass all opened up and gaped out by black cock. thanks1

Id love to do her ass in a sandwich fuck, I bet she can handle all kinds of cock. She is one hot piece.

SHARRON OUT OF ALL THE WOMEN IVE SEEN HERE YOU ARE DEFINETLY ONE OF IF NOT THE BEST LOOKING ON DARK CAVERN.
BODY AND LOOKS :D :D :D :D :D :D :wink: 8)

ass

i'm in inglewood ca bring her down i'll gut her peace. 8)

Attachments

• 5582055.gif
    5582055.gif
    23.4 KB · Views: 69
Got Cake?

In the hood we call that cake...and that girl has got some serious cake. If you'd like to meet get at me. I can definitely tame that!

Got Cake?

In the hood we call that cake...and that girl has got some serious cake. If you'd like to meet get at me. I can definitely tame that!

dam I would love to

Dam, I 'd love to hit that man. I got the heat to pack down the fire baby. Let me know . I travel to NYC 1x a month

Attachments

• jimmysept30_110.jpg
    jimmysept30_110.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,239

Users who are viewing this thread