• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fuck my wife while I watch

• Thread starterwhitey2cuck
  • Start date

whitey2cuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 19, 2005
Someone fuck my wife and make me a cuck!!!! I'll clean up or anything you will let me do.

Attachments

• Me-and-my-wife.jpg
    Me-and-my-wife.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 6,065
  • Nice-nipples.jpg
    Nice-nipples.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 5,056
Your Wife Looks Hot. Does She Like To Suck Black Cock Also? I Will Fuck Her Hard And Deep. 9 1/2 Inches Of Thick Black Cock For Her Here. Show More Of The Sexy Slut.

Anywhaere near DC or Atlanta? I'd love to have her! I'm sure you'd love watching those oh so suckable tits bounce while she rides me, and I know she'd enjoy it!!

We come to Louisville Kentucky often.

Her is anorher couple of pics for BBC who would fuck my wife.

Attachments

• My-wife-3.jpg
    My-wife-3.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 2,734
  • One-Hot-Momma-051.jpg
    One-Hot-Momma-051.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 4,188
ellington333

your :p wife looks like an hot little fuck for a bbc - would love to suck her beautiful tits and sink my bbc in that pussy

Lets Get it On!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beware of fakes..........Is she ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you ready!!!!!!
I will sponsor hotel suite in Memphis, you invite whoever. I would suggest some interested bulls from this site, and lets fully satisfy her while you are tied up and ****** to watch. ARE YOU READY?????????????

She is so fucking horny. Alas I doubt my puney white prick would ever be enough to satisfy her needs

I love this site.

I cant begin to tell you all how special it is to finally have found a place where so many sissies like me are free to say all the things we need so much to say. Its nice to know Im not alone when I talk about how much my cuckolded sissy life of serving my former wife and her new and perfect husband. He was my boss 8 years ago and I know now that from the moment he met me he new that I was nothing but a sissy girl with a useless tiny little clit cock between my legs. He also knew when he met my wife that he had to and would have her for himself. What was even more amazing was how she was 100 % in love with him at first sight too. They both slowly helped me see the real me right from the start him by basically treating me like his secratary and def never like an equal especially in front of her and all the other men at our jobsite. I know now that she never really thought of me as a husband but more like her girlfriend and the fact that my clit cock was sooo tiny and when I would cum I would just dribble clear bits of liqued with barely a trace of sperm she knew that I was just keeping her pussy wet and ready for him. Not long after meeting him she started dressing me in panties and bras all the time and she would have me wear them under my clothes too work also she didnt allow me to even try to penetrate her but had me licking her pussy all the time. For a long time she didnt tell me that he was telling her to do these things to help me and also that she had already given her pussy to him and him only. Then one monday with no warning she showed up on the site and walked in our office smiling at me sweetly as she passed right by my desk and into his office. I just froze in my seat as the door closed and then I heard clearly him tell her to take off her dress and I just sat frozen my whole office staring at me while the clear and wonderful sounds of there fucking filled the air. At that moment I knew that I was her little cuck pussy and had always been. Some of the guys laughed at me when they heard her screaming and cumming but I could only sit and listen to sounds I knew I never had made her make. all of a sudde3n I realized that my little clit was spraying inside my panties and worse yet I lost controll and wet myself completely. Thats right I sat there while guy fucked my wife and pissed my self. When they came out Guy made me stand in front of her and all the others and what they saw was my soaked front of my pants. I was humiliated but also happy that she saw and Guy saw that they were right about me and she hugged me and told me she was proud of her sissy and was glad I showed Guy that he had no competition from me and that I knew my place with her. Our marriege was quickly annuled and They were marrid soon after. I now live as their roomate and also as their nanny. We are sooo happy and with hormones and surgery I live as a girl . It has been amazing to be so loved through all this and eye opening to say the least. We had two boys which at the time I had thought were mine but Guy told me that he had met my wife for a brief moment years ago and had in one night got her pregnate because she knew i couldnt . So now Im mommy Chrissy like I always was supposed to be

love too all

sissydave(Mommy Chrissy)

is that your cock

whitey2cuck said:
Someone fuck my wife and make me a cuck!!!! I'll clean up or anything you will let me do.
i would nt mind seein her suck you cock and then mine

Thanks For The Pictures. Looking At Her Is Making Me Harder. Bring Her To Me In Terre Haute And Watch Me Fuck Her And Then You Can Clean Both Of Us Up.

Users who are viewing this thread