• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

fucking a Mexican under wedding pics

• Thread starterbabyruthiezhubby
  • Start date
B

babyruthiezhubby

She did it again. fucked some other guy right under our wedding picture. I have no Idea where she found this Mexican guy but she invited him over to our place. She fucked him right on the couch in our living room and he filled her with some Mexican cum. I guess If you can't find a black guy a Mexican is the next best thing haha.

Attachments

• IMG_1809.JPG
    IMG_1809.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 914
  • IMG_1830.JPG
    IMG_1830.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 980
  • IMG_1831.JPG
    IMG_1831.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 704
  • IMG_1845.JPG
    IMG_1845.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 917
  • IMG_1850.JPG
    IMG_1850.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,131
Reactions: VeteranBull
What a sexy little cock-sucker she is. I'd love to take his place in that first photograph :)

Wow! I love the pic where the cum starts spilling out of the gorgeous pussy. :)

Loved the story Mac, but yes lovely wife. And the cum spilling from the pussy is quite an amazing sight =]

Was she lying nude on the table when she got those tats?

Next time, get her bull to sign his name on the back of the photograph on the wall. He might as well add the date, and length of his cock.

Each time you/her look at the back of the photograph and see the names and dates and cock sizes, happy memories will FLOOD back to you - also reminding you how long you have been allowing her to do this erotically pleasing stuff, right?

What a great slutwife!

I especially enjoy Ruthie taking big,black cock :) Thanks for sharing mate!

well if you are not upset i would love to be the next man

Saraha said:
Was she lying nude on the table when she got those tats?

Next time, get her bull to sign his name on the back of the photograph on the wall. He might as well add the date, and length of his cock.

Each time you/her look at the back of the photograph and see the names and dates and cock sizes, happy memories will FLOOD back to you - also reminding you how long you have been allowing her to do this erotically pleasing stuff, right?

good idea Saraha. I like it.