• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fucknuts Stories

• Thread starterFucknut
  • Start date

Fucknut

I spy your wife on my cock
Author!
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hey All,

I wanted to start a little thread if anyone wanted an update onto what I'm currently working on. I'll also post downloads to the stories I've already posted on the site as well as a few others. I don't write full-time as I have a family and an actual job to contend with my time. My wife is fully aware of the kind of writing I do and often I will use her as my sounding board. The fantasies that I have written can at times be shocking to her but it has also caused her to open up about her own perverted fantasies and desires and has allowed us to become that much stronger. I look forward to engaging with you about your story if It's here or talk about one you'd like to have appear.

Reactions: Matureplay
Heres a link to the stories Available for right now.

3.5 MB folder on MEGA

Admins if this isn't authorized please let me know if theres a way to add these stories to be able to be downloaded as Doc files aren't an acceptable attachment type.

Currently working on the wrap-up for the 3rd chapter of The Good Wife meets the Neighbors. This iteration finds Erica falling further into depravity and bringing her 18 year old step-daughter and grieving mother into the mix as well. The instigator of this series is none other than Bobram here on the site.

The story of Ida in Oh! Calcutta! will also be continuing soon in the next year where we will continue to follow her as she prepares for the role of her husbands fantasy. The user Lookinaround is the runner of that train

And the user CharlotteL has shown me nothing but the greatest patience as he waits for me to write the story of his sweet wife and her exploits.

Just published the next installment of Ericas story for The Good Wife

30 KB file on MEGA

Users who are viewing this thread