• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fun Wife Does Three Guys

• Thread starternynjcouple
  • Start date

nynjcouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2010
Got home late last night and Joe, the handy-man for our apt building, was there with a new worker, Sam.
Kathy had asked them them to come up and fix a door handle to one of our closets.
Both of these guys are ex-Marines, in good shape and more importantly to this story have tattoos.
Kathy had fixed them both drinks and when I got home the new guy had his shirt unbuttoned and was apparently showing off his tattoos to Kathy.
She was using her fingers to draw lines around his "art". When I came in he started to button up but Kathy would not let him and I told him to relax and that Kathy was a kind'a flirt.
Then Joe got in the act and said he had tattoos too and wanted to show them off, next thing I know both guys have their shirts off and Kathy is checking them both out very closely.
She starts kissing the boys and they practically rip her shirt and bra off, each one taking a tit sucking and biting on them hard, she still has marks on her breasts.
Joe says" I have piercings you should see". Next thing I know Kathy has moved them to the living room and is unbuttoning pants. sure enough Joe has a piercing somewhere on his cock and Kathy is checking it out as his dick grows harder and harder..
Next thing I know she is sitting on the couch and both guys have their cocks out and Kathy is playing and sucking them both, wow what a sight.
I join in and she is taking turns sucking three cocks. The new guy, Sam, is a bit younger than the rest of us and has an incredibly big dick.
After sucking for about 5 minutes she says to Sam, "I want that thing inside me now!".
She pushed Joe and I aside, laid down on the sofa and demanded Sam "put it in me now." He pulled his pants off pushed up Kathy's skirt and started fucking her hard right on the sofa while Joe and I just watched.
"Don't stop she yelled at the guy, "don't stop till I cum" she went on. I almost felt sorry for the guy, he came after about two minutes and she cursed him, "Damn you, I was not ready."
You could see the cum dripping out of her wet, hairless cunt and she pointed to Joe, "You, put it in me now", and he obliged.
He fucked her for about 15 minutes and she came twice, moaning and screaming "Fuck me more" the entire time Sam and I just watched, while we rubbed our cocks. I'm pretty sure the neighbors could hear.
When Joe finished she just laid there quietly and I went over and jerked off on her huge, fat boobs. Sam followed me but she sucked his dick for a while and then he pulled out and came on her monster titties too.
They got a call on their radio for repairs in another apartment, pulled on their pants and left.
Kathy went to bed happy and exhausted. She woke up this morning and asked it this really happened or was a dream.

billyjoe-42@hotmail.com
occasionally my wife does multiples but I am never included.. nice tale

Two ex Marines, so great for Kathy to have that experience - so be a real sport and have her set up a standing invitation for Joe and Sam to come back and ride her everytime they are in this part of town. It is obvious that she NEEDS and deserves more than one cock to get her off.

Then she will no longer wonder whether it is real or a dream, right?

My wife, when she was still my girlfriend, had 2 technicians come over her rented room to install a telephone. She put a picture of me and when the guys asked her who he was, she told me that I was her fiancee (through not official).

She told me the guys were really checking her out and I asked her in jest to why she did not exchange "service" with them. She replied in half serious and half playful tone, "If I did, then why would I be with you right now? Might I just lock myself with those two guys for the whole day and night! Don't make all sort of weird suggestions that you might regret one day, dear.

Users who are viewing this thread