• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Gangbang, how do women feel?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
I have watched many videos where women are banged by up to 10 guys very hard and rough. Do they enjoy it? Especially when all 10 guys come in their pussy?

My wife did 8 one night, tried to get to 10 to break her former record of 8, but had a few no shows. She let 7 of them cum in her pussy, the first guy actually used her ass and her pussy, but got to excited and rammed her ass to hard and she needs the first guy in her ass to be gentle, after the first guy she can pretty much ready to go as hard as they like. She loved every minute of it, always does.

• Love
Reactions: nysmokie, Richduckie, andy_mindi and 7 others
Regcuckcouple said:
My wife did 8 one night, tried to get to 10 to break her former record of 8, but had a few no shows. She let 7 of them cum in her pussy, the first guy actually used her ass and her pussy, but got to excited and rammed her ass to hard and she needs the first guy in her ass to be gentle, after the first guy she can pretty much ready to go as hard as they like. She loved every minute of it, always does.
Im just amazed how women can handle so many men. Just saw a video where 8 black guys are rough fucking a white wife, almost ripping her skin. They were pressing her boobs so hard, and even biting her nipples hard and pulling them. Her boobs were all red and her ass all red from slaps

• Love
Reactions: nysmokie, Richduckie, hikawade and 3 others
julietMevans said:
hubby is trying to talk me into joining a swingers club but at our first "trial party" it just ended up all the husbands taking turns with me! I was told this was just an initiation thing to make sure new members are genuine and that its not usually that intense? I may consider joining but not if it is like that everytime? anyone have any experience of swingers clubs and is this initiation thing usual or was I duped?

J x
Sounds like they took advantage

Reactions: andy_mindi
My Wife has been gangbanged a few times, the most guys she has had so far is seven and we are trying to arrange one at the moment, she wants at least ten! The ones she has done she has loved and orgasms many times, she, and me, love lots of cum in her pussy, however the guys going in after a few have already spunked find it harder to cum as it gets so slippery and wet, she loves it all oozing out afterwards and sucking each guys cock clean after spunking inside her, I LOVE watching and go last, usually in her anus and watch the spunk dribble out as I pump her. Great fun!

• Love
Reactions: nysmokie, Startingtoeatcum, DannyBoyx and 6 others
Beano said:
Sounds like they took advantage
They took advantage of you; but then again, you may be smoking hot and turned the men on so much they all wanted you. I know that when my wife and I showed up at private parties, a lot of the men would gather around her, you almost could not see her for the men, and they would all go to a room, she would fuck everyone of them. She was known as the "Eveready Bunny" as in she would not stop fucking. The men loved seeing her at the parties. Post a photo and let see what you look like, or PM me with a photo

Reactions: andy_mindi, Startingtoeatcum and DannyBoyx
I haven't had this pleasure either, but I really want to do it, if there are people who want to come to me

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, sswanabe and camx
My wife was gang banged many times, by much more than 10 guys filling her over and over; I never remember her complaining about it. In fact she always goes for more.

Reactions: 2wheel
CUCKOLDOFLATINA said:
My wife was gang banged many times, by much more than 10 guys filling her over and over; I never remember her complaining about it. In fact she always goes for more.
Excellent

Reactions: CUCKOLDOFLATINA
Wife feels full and a bit overwhelmed but loves being in a sea of cocks

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
Our first swinger party to join the group Cindy had to let all 9 men in the couples deposit their loads in her

Reactions: 69eatmore77
sharedcindy said:
Our first swinger party to join the group Cindy had to let all 9 men in the couples deposit their loads in her
Good girl

Reactions: 69eatmore77
redheads said:
I have watched many videos where women are banged by up to 10 guys very hard and rough. Do they enjoy it? Especially when all 10 guys come in their pussy?
Oh I really love it the feel of hot cum explode in me . So glad the first one was on my honeymoon unplanned. Now I look forward to them

Reactions: marinikol
I was in a GB of 12 blacks the first hour I came several times but the second was difficult.

• Love
Reactions: oxopierre, Dingos, robbiewillskucku and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread