• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Gay men

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date

muleman

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2005
Maybe someone here can explain this to me. Why is it almost every public rest room you go into call some number to get your dick sucked. Now as I was in Des Moines Iowa at the State Fair in the men restroom a sign says go to back stall for blowjob. The fair is suppose to be for familys how many kids do you suppose read this? By the way the guy was gone not that I went to get my dick sucked but I had other dealings for him. Someone did get him though sitting in there waiting. This clown even had a listing on Craigslist about sucking cock at the fair. As I said before if someone is gay fine don't ram it down my fucking throat. This is getting way out of hand is this turning into a cock sucking Country? Hell I'll bet anyone it is easier to get your dick blown by a guy then to get laid by a woman . For christ sakes enough run a fucking ad in your home town paper Garage Sale free blow job for showing up leave it at home don't plaster it all over every where a man has to take a shit. I'm fed up with it.

I agree...enough of promoting homosexuality

muleman said:
Maybe someone here can explain this to me. Why is it almost every public rest room you go into call some number to get your dick sucked. Now as I was in Des Moines Iowa at the State Fair in the men restroom a sign says go to back stall for blowjob. The fair is suppose to be for familys how many kids do you suppose read this? By the way the guy was gone not that I went to get my dick sucked but I had other dealings for him. Someone did get him though sitting in there waiting. This clown even had a listing on Craigslist about sucking cock at the fair. As I said before if someone is gay fine don't ram it down my fucking throat. This is getting way out of hand is this turning into a cock sucking Country? Hell I'll bet anyone it is easier to get your dick blown by a guy then to get laid by a woman . For christ sakes enough run a fucking ad in your home town paper Garage Sale free blow job for showing up leave it at home don't plaster it all over every where a man has to take a shit. I'm fed up with it.

I say stop promoting homosexuality...They'll make it a federal law to be gay - if they had their way.

The Late Sam Kinison said it best: These 'twinks,' 'fags,' 'homos,' are so bored that their own assholes aren't enough. (BTW, I twisted the phrase from one of his comedy CD a bit, but I hope the point is made.)

Last edited by a moderator:
It is all rather worrying.

WHAT AN INCREDIBLE POST!!!This is actually something that I have asked for about 25 years now. Nevertheless, all I have ever heard by the fags(and their liberal Democrat advocates) is to accept them, not to hate them, let them have their freedom to do whatever they want behind closed doors, be open, be, above all, TOLERANT. They even have implemeted hate speech crimes. Personally, I am so sick and tired of this bullshit! My 5 year old son and I used a public restroom recently and the same writing was on the wall. Faggots are pedifiles pure and simple! The lifestyle of fags is wrong. Pure and simple! So with that said, the first thing you can do is to ram your hate speech up your ass, since you enjoy things ram up your ass, go to hell! I have to answer my son about some total bullshit on a wall because you fags who "just want to do what they want to behind close doors"??? You are affecting my world FAGS! NOW IT IS PERSONAL! YOUR BULLSHIT ABOUT YOUR SO-CALLED RIGHTS ARE JUST THAT BULLSHIT! YOU ARE NOW AFFECTING MY FAMILY AND NOW YOU CAN ROT IN HELL WHERE YOU ARE GOING ANYWAY. I am so sick and tired of faggots! I hope Muleman remembers which political party caters to the faggots in the next election!!!

Right On, Pimpo.

Frequently I disagree with you. This is the best post I have seen from you. Keep up the good work....and Thanks for this one.

--A heterosexual male, 44 yo (D-WI)

Right on, Pimp!! I'm not flying no rainbow flag in my front lawn, but gay people were here yesterday, they're here today, and they'll be here tomorrow. In my book, that means, in a way, it's a normal manifestation of human behavior. I'm not for that overt sexuality among some homosexuals in family oriented environments (i.e. local fair), or from anyone else for that matter, but I don't think we should round them up into concentration camps either. Besides, at best, the general population that's exclusively homo is 5-10%, so no threat of them taking over the country. The reason so many of them are actively political is to protect their interests. Not that long ago being an 'out' homo was practically a suicide pact. Once again, Pimp, you've got more moves than Allen Iverson.
Your crossover dribble is tremendous!!

Pimp would you support nambla too?

Its the ACLU which is supported by DEMOCRATS who supports nambla. For those of you who don't know who nambla is its the (National Man Boy Love Association) According to Pimp even this organization has a right to freedom too. Pimp you would probably support nambla's right to exist too right? These people in nambla need to be exiled on a fuckin island somewhere where they all die off.

BlackDomLdog said:
Pimp, you gave a valid post, but I just voiced my disgust - and didn't bother about the consequnces.

I will admit a certain hatred, but it stemmed from a friend being molested by a homosexual male, and a certain group - Nambla to be exact, that promotes this sick (in my opinion) lifestyle.

I will let the gays be ok with themselves...it's just when I or friends of mine are approached is when I react.

The Hate Crimes issue is a little too deep, but is also adding to the problem. More on that later.

as a black person, you really have no room to hate on any group. the "my friend was molested" argument is bullshit at best, it sounds really fake and contrived. my friend was ***** by a black man, is that reason enough to hate the entire race? no it's not! i think it's sad that you're proud of your own aggressive ignorance. it's been well documented that most homophobic people are supressing their own homosexual desires or are afraid of them.

so good luck with that!

by the fucking way, you unimaginably simple-minded douchebag....it's not a fucking lifestyle!

I agree that gay stuff should not be shoved in the public's face. Also, the stuff nambla promotes is ILLEGAL

btw, anyone new here or that does not remember me, I am a sheMale divorced from a long term white wife. So i am considered gay. I consider myself female but that is another argument.
Love to all, Bj

Wall Ads

These wall ads in public restrooms are offensive in that minor could see them. Whatever someones sexual preference happens to be is their business but, to bring it into a public area like that is bad. Me and my girl have seen alot of it in the adult arcades and that seems to be the norm there however, no one underage is allowed into those facilities.

MsGary said:
I agree that gay stuff should not be shoved in the public's face. Also, the stuff nambla promotes is ILLEGAL

btw, anyone new here or that does not remember me, I am a sheMale divorced from a long term white wife. So i am considered gay. I consider myself female but that is another argument.
Love to all, Bj

WOW! you are so lame!

I guess the person who suggested I endorse Nambla simply cannot read and has selectively chosen to ignore my multitude of posts about pedophiles. Case in point is the FEMALE teacher who abducted a 10 year old and had sex with him at a rest stop and also, many times, in his own home while his parents slept. Yeah, she's so much less of a threat than a gay man who keeps to himself, doesn't advertise in bathroom stalls and never bothers a soul. Lynch him and let her off scott-free.

pimpology101 said:
I guess the person who suggested I endorse Nambla simply cannot read and has selectively chosen to ignore my multitude of posts about pedophiles. Case in point is the FEMALE teacher who abducted a 10 year old and had sex with him at a rest stop and also, many times, in his own home while his parents slept. Yeah, she's so much less of a threat than a gay man who keeps to himself, doesn't advertise in bathroom stalls and never bothers a soul. Lynch him and let her off scott-free.

i decided a while ago that i really hated you, but that was a really nice gesture i must say. aside from the fact that you think bisexual men are gay, you seem pretty cool.

I don't think they're gay. I make the Sam Kinnison joke for humorous purposes; he said it not me. I do think they may be a tad confused about their sexual orientation....or maybe they truly enjoy both and can't choose between the two. Dunno.

Personally, I can't fathom the thought of being sexual with a man. It in no way appeals to me and actually, the very thought kind of sickens me. But I wasn't born with a prediliction to men either. But by the grace of God there go I.

pimpology101 said:
I don't think they're gay. I make the Sam Kinnison joke for humorous purposes; he said it not me. I do think they may be a tad confused about their sexual orientation....or maybe they truly enjoy both and can't choose between the two. Dunno.

Personally, I can't fathom the thought of being sexual with a man. It in no way appeals to me and actually, the very thought kind of sickens me. But I wasn't born with a prediliction to men either. But by the grace of God there go I.

hmmm interesting.....

don't you come to this site looking for a specific type of man though? like i'm sure you're straight and i'm not trying to take that away from you...but deep down you would have to have some type of attraction to black men. maybe you don't want to be with them, but you might like to look at them.

Nope, not in the least. In fact it matters not to me what they even look like other than perhaps preferring them to be darker skinned as compared to lighter skinned. My whole interest in this stems from the woman's viceral stimulation, her facial expressions and instinctual bodily reactions. The psychological aspects of it are more wrapped up in the perceived societal taboos. I never pay any attention to the man's physical features (build, cock size, facial features, etc); only the woman's pleasure, the taboo element and the audio and visual reactions of her involvment. I barely register the men.

I contradicted nothing. And if you think that at the tender age of 5 years old your son would be exhibiting signs of homosexuality you're sorely mistaken. Any psychologist worth his salt would tell you as much. You are the one who contradicts yourself by saying you're not phobic, a hater or fearful of homosexuals. You are clearly all three of those things.

Secondly, if you are so attune to biblical philosophies and principles, what are you even doing here in the first place. I was raised by a strict Baptist father and know the Bible backwards and forwards and your mere presence here, if you believe in it unfailingly as you seem to given your quotes, then your mere presence here is an affront to it.

As to your theories about bathroom stall writing.....more often than not it's teenagers posting things about where to get pussy or head.....in some cases it's homosexuals writing it and soliciting but those are exceptions rather than the rule. And as to the rights you enjoy that gays do not.....in most states there are many things you are afforded that they are not; insurance benefits, ability to marry, even hospital visitation rights and decision making based on illness.

Furthermore, I don't know what country bum-fucked town you live in, but there are plenty of public educational systems that do offer required reading on interracial families, extended families and nuclear families. Unless you want your child to grow up as misinformed, narrow-minded and ignorant as yourself, Jethro, maybe you ought to invest in better educational opportunities for him so he doesn't wind up like his father; a knucle-dragging, bible-spouting, racist hater of all things not Republican or cavemanish.

There are monumental differences between pedophiles and homosexuals but your closed mind can't make the obvious distinction. Nor can you make the distinction between your bible thumping and your own personal deviances of being on an internet site dedicated to white men sharing their wives with black males. You are a clearly disturbed person. And I don't just say this because your a homophobic, holier than thou, bible thumping, demophobe either. I say it because your issues are self evident to this hypocritephobe who loathes self-aggrandizing moral fat cats who hide behind religiosity while engaging in deviant behavior (which is the truest measure of most Republicans).

hey pimp....I want you to write my next report..your awesome

LOL well thank you, Joe. But considering I write for a living I ought to be fair at the least of the craft of stringing words together. I've written so many papers as a journalism major (initially, before I switched to psychology) that I have no desire to write any more! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread