• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

German Couple - She is born for black cock

• Thread starterchristinebbw40dd
  • Start date
C

christinebbw40dd

Hi Guys,

here is a pic from gf. We are a swinger couple but without black expiriences. She´s getting more and more curious for a black cock. So we saw this site and hopping about some contacts. Tell us your comments.

pic

pic

Attachments

• 248f.jpeg
    248f.jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 4,288
pic2

her breasts........ :shock:

Attachments

• chris63-1.jpg
    chris63-1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 4,057
Give her to me!!

There is nothing sexier than a sexy thick girl, and your frined looks just ripe for black pickin. Get her to take a legs spread shot and full body shot. I would luv to see the rest of her..perferably in the flesh.

goddamn, you are truly phat. I would love to have that beutiful ass and juicy set of tits.

blong Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:52 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

goddamn, you are truly phat. I would love to have that beutiful ass and juicy set of tits

ty blong, i wish the same..please come over me[/list]

27 Belgian BM

Hey,

I'm really into fat ass you your gf. Does she do anal sex? If so holla back.
Also where in Germany? I'm in Brussels but from time time to in Kohln.

Bin Deutscher Cuckold und träume davon, dass meine Freundin es mit einem Schwarzen treibt.

Suche andere Deutsche Cuckolds zwecks Fantasienaustausch/Spannen? bei einem Bierchen.

Komme aus Düsseldorf.

Meld dich mal!

Users who are viewing this thread