• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

German mature girl likes to go black

• Thread startermaturegerman
  • Start date

maturegerman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2007
Hi,

i am a mature (36 years old) female from germany with three children and married. I have a very soft bright skin and i am very curious for my first experiences with a large black cock.

If you are able to travel to germany i will pay the traveling fees and maybe my dreams can come true.

Please only a big black bull - if you are for real and willing to travel we should plan a schedule.

If you like to see more let me know (some feedback would be nice)
Heike

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 2,149
Last edited by a moderator:
Germany

Hi There,

I saw your post and I'm very interested in a potential meeting.

Feel free to email me directly at; blacq_9@yahoo.com.

Mike

Reactions: CuckiDani
Some more of myself

Are you relaxing watching this?

:) sweet kiss
Heike

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 979
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 769
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 961
i would love to

I Would Love To Fly Out There And Please You With My 11.5 Inches Of Good Love

maturegerman said:
Hi,

i am a mature (36 years old) female from germany with three children and married. I have a very soft bright skin and i am very curious for my first experiences with a large black cock.

If you are able to travel to germany i will pay the traveling fees and maybe my dreams can come true.

Please only a big black bull - if you are for real and willing to travel we should plan a schedule.

If you like to see more let me know (some feedback would be nice)
Heike

hello Heike,

Here is a black bull. I live in berlin. just where r u in Germany. You can also PM and we can exchange details.

Nice ass, when are you coming to America?

kenny

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you

for your nice comments and ideas scheduling me. I wrote to the most of you - and i really can't wait that my dream having sex with a thick black cock comes true.

Please only really large and thick sized cocks. We are able to pay the traveling fees and doing my first time going black and some videos/photos of this adventure...

Have a good time - lets make some plans :)
Heike from munich, germany

By the way: my skin is very bright and soft with a round butt and very sensual big pussy

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 435
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 409
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 430
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 292
what gorgeous bum and legs good luck to you

Hallo Heike.

warum willst du die extra ein Blackman einfliegen lassen? Es gibt so viele in Deutschland. (auch in anderen Internetforen)

Wenn du magst, schlage ich dir einige vor. Denn eines ist klar: Wer so sexy ist wie du, hat ein Recht auf einen wunderschönen Negerschwanz.

liebe Grüße

Marki

Wow

i think that my dreams can come true soon. I like to show some more pictures in the wife section. This now really turns me on too..

A sweet kiss
Heike

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 277
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 225
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 227
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 289
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 506
I want to see that very sensual big pussy!!!!!!!!

i'd smash

Leider bin ich kein Schwartzer. Du bist so nett! Wo wohnst du in Deutschland?

Thank you for the feedback :)

If you like to contact me write at purefrau@yahoo.de - maybe we can schedule and do a first time goign black next year - i can't wait :)

Take care
Heike

maturegerman said:
Thank you for the feedback :)

If you like to contact me write at purefrau@yahoo.de - maybe we can schedule and do a first time goign black next year - i can't wait :)

Take care
Heike

I will be in Dusseldorf from 12/27-12/31. Would you care to meet up? E-mail me and I will be glad to send you a pic.

fantastic ass...wow.

Users who are viewing this thread