• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

getting closer

• Thread starterbiguy153
  • Start date

biguy153

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2004
me and my wife have been married for over 3 yrs during that time i have dreamed of watching her with someone else. she was kinda excited to the idea at 1st but later said she could not as it might hurt ower marraige. i kep on telling her how hot the thought was, and when we went out i would encourage her to dance with others and even flirt some,sometimes she did ,but others she refused. i sometimes have to work out of town, and a few weeks ago when fooling around one night in bed she confesed to haveing 2 one night stands in last year. i could not beleave it ! i was like wow ! are u serious? she said she was and wished it didnt happen and was sorry. the thought of someone inside my sexy wife turns me on like never be4 .i told her i was happy she did and hoped she dose it more often. mabe someday i can watch her. this last weekend we went out to a small town bar, it was really packed,where she danced and flirted with siveral men, the last one at closeing time things got kinda wild they kinda put on a show,i saw then kissing , him feeling her up, and i even think he might have ******* her. when time for us to go he tryed to get us to go to his cabin but wife didnt seen ready for that, but i think shes close.

just a peek

just a peek at her

I could never understand how man who calls himself a man offer his wife sexually to other men?

I am not complaining, it just means more for us lol

BlackStud74 said:
I could never understand how man who calls himself a man offer his wife sexually to other men?

He makes a point here. So why get married and take the wedding vows then turn around and set in a chair and watch another man fuck your wife.

BlackStud74 said:

Well one point of view is - what bigger gift could you give her than the freedom to enjoy as many orgasms as she can. Takes a man to do that... and still be sure of who she's going home with afterwards. Trust is a big part of love, as is confidence in its truth and ones relationship.

All the people I've met who share are startlingly well balanced and extraordinarily relaxed/pleasant to be around.

I don't have to own her... it's a bird in a cage thing...

why?

biguy153 said:
me and my wife have been married for over 3 yrs during that time i have dreamed of watching her with someone else. she was kinda excited to the idea at 1st but later said she could not as it might hurt ower marraige. i kep on telling her how hot the thought was, and when we went out i would encourage her to dance with others and even flirt some,sometimes she did ,but others she refused. i sometimes have to work out of town, and a few weeks ago when fooling around one night in bed she confesed to haveing 2 one night stands in last year. i could not beleave it ! i was like wow ! are u serious? she said she was and wished it didnt happen and was sorry. the thought of someone inside my sexy wife turns me on like never be4 .i told her i was happy she did and hoped she dose it more often. mabe someday i can watch her. this last weekend we went out to a small town bar, it was really packed,where she danced and flirted with siveral men, the last one at closeing time things got kinda wild they kinda put on a show,i saw then kissing , him feeling her up, and i even think he might have ******* her. when time for us to go he tryed to get us to go to his cabin but wife didnt seen ready for that, but i think shes close.

Why in the hell did you get married? You are a worthless piece of excrement! Get out of my world you weak piece of excrement! Or go suck an aids ridden dick!!!​

NewCpl2 is right on.

Excellently put, NewCpl2.

I also think there are often other karmic issues, too, that make it suitable for all involved.

>>>The Hubby

i thought that was what this site was ment for and you are saing meen things to me because of it? your the one that is fucked up

Monumental differences between fucking and making love.

thanks

thanks to you all who understand what i meenin this there is sex and there is love i have had lots of sex but never been in love but twice thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread