• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Getting cucked or dominated by younger girls

• Thread starterhotguy2use
  • Start date

hotguy2use

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2011
I`m wondering if anyones been cucked by a younger girl or fantasizes about it?

or if anyone got cucked in highschool? I had some semi-cucked stories form when I was younger, but did anyone have it full on or fantasize about it than?

i had two gfs in high school that dated other men, the first one was my very first gf and we dated for over a year before i knew she was dating other boys and the only reason i found out is that she dated a friend of mine and he told me and when i asked her about it she just said it just happend and that she needed it from time to time. the other was a gf that moved in with me and i found out that on the weekends she wasnt going to see her mom but instead an old bf. after i found out we talked about it and she continued to go see him on weekends a few times a month.

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing
Just a few years out of high school I had a girl friend cuckold me. She was a year younger than me. I dunno what happened to her but like 6 months after graduating from highschool she had more time on her hands and decided to explore her sexuality a bit. That meant a lot of good fun sex between me and her, but unknown to me at the time she decided she wanted to know what a really hung guy was like... so she did for a few months. When i found out I felt like I was the last one to know about it since she had told some of her girl friends (although I think two of her best girlfriends were the ones telling her to sleep with the other guy) what she was up to.

If i could go back and do it again I would have encouraged her to sleep with him instead of telling her to stop it. Of course I didn't know about this whole cuckolding thing then.

• Love
My first proper girlfriend did some fucking around behind my back. I suppose I ended it because that's what I was supposed to do but I blamed myself for her doing it because I was away at college a lot.

Cuckolds don't have to be married. I'm not talking just fucking around and cheating that happens all the time, especially in high school. But wondering if anyone has seen a gf fucked at a party or as an initiation like rooking for a sports team. I'm sure it's happened.

My cuckold start

My first real girlfriend , I say REAL because we were both virgins when we did it , years age over 40 . We were together almost a year fucking , then she started coming on to my best friend . He just broke up with his GF so he took mine , cuckold at seventeen . Then my mother started having an affair on my dad with a close family friend , my mom married this other guy later on . Thats what I guess could have started my cuckolding . It wasn't long after I met my wife to be , that I started thinking of her fucking other young guys she was 18 and I was 20 . Today I can only think of my wife fucking other men when I'm with her . I only think of myself as licking up his cummy mess .

hotguy2use said:
Cuckolds don't have to be married. I'm not talking just fucking around and cheating that happens all the time, especially in high school. But wondering if anyone has seen a gf fucked at a party or as an initiation like rooking for a sports team. I'm sure it's happened.

Actually, the definition of a cuckold is "A man with an unfaithful wife".
Look it up in the dictionary.
Many people put their own spin on the term.

pussy boy said:
[My first real girlfriend and I] were together almost a year fucking, then she started coming on to my best friend who had broken-up with his GF.

Good for your first real girlfriend...

pussy boy said:
So, he took mine. [I became a] cuckold at seventeen.

Actually, at that age and given you weren't married, your girlfriend was a young single woman with more than one boyfriend. If she unfortunately gave you your walking papers when she started fucking your best friend, that doesn't sound like a proper "cuckolding" of you... but it does sound like an important step in guiding you toward acceptance of what was to become your later role in life as your wife's cuckold.

pussy boy said:
Then my mother started having an affair on my dad with a close family friend.

Something about the close male friends of married men... anyway, good for your mother.

pussy boy said:
My mom married this other guy later on.

Hm... if your mother divorced your father in order to marry her lover, that doesn't sound too exemplary... that is, if your father didn't treat her abusively or anything. But, it does sound like another important step toward your acceptance of it being among your wife's privileges and prerogatives to fuck other men.

pussy boy said:
That's what I guess could have [led to] my [own] cuckolding. It wasn't long after I met my wife-to-be that I began thinking of her fucking other young guys. She was 18 and I was 20. Today, I can only think of my wife fucking other men when I'm with her. I only think of myself as licking up his cummy mess.

Interesting. It sounds like your mother (especially) and your father did, in fact, raise you to become your wife's cuckold even though they may not have thought of it in that way. Your experience would seem to be further confirmation of the critical role of the most important woman in a boy's life (his mother), then later his mother and his first girlfriend(s), in guiding him to acceptance of his natural role in marriage being accepting of his wife fucking other men — and, indeed, feeling strong desires for his wife to make him her cuckold.

When your wife-to-be was 18 (and you were 20), did you make it clear to her from early-on in your relationship that you wanted her to fuck other young men, or did you have to persuade her of the desirability of her doing that sometime later, after you were married...?

Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles kind of "legalised" cuckolding to bring it into the mainstream of society.

Princess Diana did complain to Charles that, "this marriage is crowded with the three of us in it".

Camilla's husband chose to not make any comments in public, except that "things can't get much worse" (to his friends).

Society has pressured young people into thinking they can have only one sex partner at a time while they are unmarried. It makes it hard for young girls to discover what is available before they accept a ring on their finger.

Modern day contractives have given girls more choice/opprtunities to "test the guys on offer" to see if they may be suitable marriage material.

Staying on the shelf is not really something a modern girl needs to worry about. There is a growing number of guys who don't know yet that they could enjoy becoming a cuckold.

True Sarah and I find a lot more women are very open about dating too. My wifes daughter is very non committal to guys and she dates and does what she wants. Her gfs are the same way so the younger generation is different

Just a thought of my past

Custer Laststand said:
Good for your first real girlfriend...

Actually, at that age and given you weren't married, your girlfriend was a young single woman with more than one boyfriend. If she unfortunately gave you your walking papers when she started fucking your best friend, that doesn't sound like a proper "cuckolding" of you... but it does sound like an important step in guiding you toward acceptance of what was to become your later role in life as your wife's cuckold.

Something about the close male friends of married men... anyway, good for your mother.

Hm... if your mother divorced your father in order to marry her lover, that doesn't sound too exemplary... that is, if your father didn't treat her abusively or anything. But, it does sound like another important step toward your acceptance of it being among your wife's privileges and prerogatives to fuck other men.

Interesting. It sounds like your mother (especially) and your father did, in fact, raise you to become your wife's cuckold even though they may not have thought of it in that way. Your experience would seem to be further confirmation of the critical role of the most important woman in a boy's life (his mother), then later his mother and his first girlfriend(s), in guiding him to acceptance of his natural role in marriage being accepting of his wife fucking other men — and, indeed, feeling strong desires for his wife to make him her cuckold.

When your wife-to-be was 18 (and you were 20), did you make it clear to her from early-on in your relationship that you wanted her to fuck other young men, or did you have to persuade her of the desirability of her doing that sometime later, after you were married...?
It was a secret of mine , jacking off on the side thinking of a guy or two that I knew fucking my GF / future wife . We dated for 1 1/2 years , then I started telling her my fantasies after we married . 5 years later I finally got her to have a 3sum with a friend , we got together a bunch of times over like two years . It was so hot getting those sloppy seconds . But I believe my first GF I had sex with , then giving it to to my buddy , and my mother getting it on the side and my dad finding out and not stopping it . My Dad letting it go on for a few years . That may have started me down the road , to thoughts of my GF / wife making love to another young man / now older men that we both know . OH ! when my wife was my GF , it was 40 years ago , what was cuckolding .

I've found younger women to be excellent cuckoldresses ; they're often not as inhibited
and more comfortable taking advantage of a guy who's content with only pleasing them orally , while allowing them to date other men.

I have found that the ones a little older, say 30's or 40's have better appetites in giving guys cream pie faces. I love it when they hold the back of you head and grind out another orgasm

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread