• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Getting started

• Thread starterFaithless_in_Indianapolis
  • Start date

Faithless_in_Indianapolis

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 4, 2006
I've been into reading and watching this stuff for years. My wife and I have not crossed the line yet, but we are getting very close. She is amazingly hot and fit. Would blow away about 95% of the women I see in the pix on this site, if (and when) she crosses over. She's very sexual and gets horny easily. Masturbates nightly with a vibrator. We tell stories to each other every time we have sex and they usually involve her having sex with another guy and sometimes with another girl while I watch. She now gets super wet when we watch videos of 3 ways and girls with big guys on the computer before sex. We've moved up to a very big dildo that she uses (close to 9 x 4. It takes a while, but she gets it in. We are looking at a trip to Vegas in May and I think I can get her to try something there. What are the options? I must admit, I dont feel comfortable posting on this site for hook ups. I have strongly considered getting an ******, but that has so many potentials for not getting what you want. I'd love for us to hit a swingers club, as I could consider that the easiest one for her, to watch some people for a while and then take the step if the right guy is there. Any good clubs out there? As another idea, if Vegas isnt a great option, are there cruises or places that cater to this. We arent poor and could easily go somewhere, we just need some good ideas. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread