gf bbc gangbang?

• Thread startersmallfry871
  • Start date

smallfry871

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2010
So the other day I found out my 4inch cock is useless to my girl friend and that "she desired" real men" which in this case would be a few of my buddies that play football who I know are far larger then me, not only that but she wants me to suck them first so the question is.....is there anyway I can practice sucking off black cocks before I choke on the real thing

fantasizing....

bananas

gw3n

Well they say practice makes perfect!

smallfry871 said:
So the other day I found out my 4inch cock is useless to my girl friend and that "she desired" real men" which in this case would be a few of my buddies that play football who I know are far larger then me, not only that but she wants me to suck them first so the question is.....is there anyway I can practice sucking off black cocks before I choke on the real thing

AT first blush, I was inclined to feel, you were just putting us on, but then you post does bring up several questions, and a new cuck to be just might be seriously concerned. It does not appear you are shocked or relucktant to do as she ask.
1. Are you concerned about your buddies knowing you suck cock, it does not appear you are concerned about the humilation you will receive from them.
2. Did your GF, just up and tell you she wanted to have sex with men who were better endowed than you? Did you start the conversation and draw her out?
3. Have you ever sucked a cock before?
4. Have you ever wanted to suck a cock?
5. Do you know if you GF has had BBC before, or any other cocks.
6. Are you excited and looking forward to it, or reluctant?
7. Will you be feminized and become sissy? If so the transition will be much easier for you, because sissies make the best cucks, because they are willing.

Are you expected to just fluff, or suck to completion? I am not sure you are real, but if so, you must mentally prepare yourself, which I feel you have already done. Do not try to deep throat at first, lick, suck, and gentally play with their balls and if allowed finger their assholes, and remember you will no longer be her BF, but she will be your Mistress, and both she and her black lovers will dominate you. Have you ever had cream pie, if not it is one of the things that makes it worthwhile.

Attachments

• 1d2c.jpg
    1d2c.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 122
  • 3cc9.jpg
    3cc9.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 145
  • 84c8.jpg
    84c8.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 161
  • A2.jpg
    A2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 171
  • ac1.jpg
    ac1.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 125
The question: "is there anyway I can practice sucking off black cocks before I choke

The truth is no, of course you can use a bannana, or dildo to test how wide you can stretch your mouth and throat, with breating excercises, but nothing is like the real thing. All sissies and most cucks really want to suck cock and take it up their apussy. Deepthroating is a talent that has to be developed and I feel way over rated, even if Linda Lovelace does not agree. I must say again not all cucks are sissie, poor things, but even if you are putting us on, I think you are.

I wish to congratulate on the open lines of communication between your female and yourself. Have you considered approaching the most approacable of your "buddies" and explaining your situation, and asking him to allow you to practice on him, so you do not gag at the wrong time. You will find you have power over them, when you have their cocks in your mouth, or hot, tight ass.

You are or you are not, only you can decide!

Attachments

• 98967595.jpg
    98967595.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 117
  • cuckheaven.jpg
    cuckheaven.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 145
  • AC5.jpg
    AC5.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 136
  • tasteitdearIKnowyouwantIt.jpg
    tasteitdearIKnowyouwantIt.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 135
  • GoodCucky.jpg
    GoodCucky.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 126
If your desire is true

First of all I would say , there Is nothing wrong with choking on the real thing . Your wife and her lover might get a good laugh over It . If you have never sucked a cock before I would say that , the smell and taste would be the first thing to get used to . I myself like a mans crotch to smell a little sweaty and pissy . My wife has had men that have just showered and some , that had that smell . But If you really have a strong desire to be real submissive cuckold cocksucker , then JUST DO IT .