• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girlfriend on a date right now

• Thread starteranon19464
  • Start date

anon19464

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 11, 2011
My girlfriend is on a date in NYC with a black man right now. They're getting lunch, watching a show, and having dinner. I don't know what else. She won't be back until tonight.

Last time she went out with him, a few weeks ago, they made out for a while and he felt her up over the clothes.

Back then she only had permission to make out with other guys (we're easing into this). After that I gave her permission to get felt up, fingered, and give handjobs. So this is the first date she's gone on with that permission.

I don't know if she will get felt fingered, or feel is cock, since they won't have privacy (they're not getting a hotel room), but we've teased eachother about it. She is curious if the whole "well hung" stereotype is true.

So I'm trying to keep busy today cleaning, helping her with some homework, going to the gym, so I don't think too much about what she could be doing right now.

If all goes well today I think I'll give her permission to have sex :D, but she had to get fingered and feels his cock for me to do that.

watch the fights tonight on facebook to keep you occupied.

Thanks for the suggestion tyrone.

She's still out. Last time I heard from her was 1:45pm when I gave her directions to a bar because they were a little lost. It's 8 hours later and no texts or calls. I'm dyin' here.

Users who are viewing this thread