Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

girlfriend question

• Thread starternolaoil
  • Start date

nolaoil

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 14, 2005
Question. I have had 2 girlfriends leave me for black guys, niether one of them every mentioned anything about my penis size being a problem, I know am not big, but is it really so small that I would have to woman go blk on me.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

It's small.............

Give it up........you cant compete with us Brothas!

Peace. 8)

The problem is not that your penis is small, but that it is white.

chinese said:
The problem is not that your penis is small, but that it is white.
maybe I can color it with a black permanent marker

That doesn't work...

maybe I can color it with a black permanent marker

That will do NOTHING...except to stain your dick. (NO woman will touch you then.) There are women who DON'T care about dick size. (Meaning they would fuck ANYTHING THAT MOVES!!!)

My advice: be patient, and stop seeking a fox amongst a pack of hounds. (Not my saying, so don't label me a hick. lol)

Black is best - can't deny that - one taste, one stretching, one session of multiple-orgams and a white cock won't do any more. Black makes a white girl shudder with orgasm more often.

Black is best, so a girl would be silly to have anything less that the best. A cucky can drink creampie afterwards as his reward.

Cucky does not need a fucky, it is better to be a sucky, and a drinker of superior seed.

my dick is big........not super big and i am latin, and I am screwing a girl who is dating a black guy (she is black). And is the second time. Black not always are big.........and their girls also cheat.

But black is lovely - you can't deny the value of the extra friction inside your love tunnel. And if it is a breeding fuck-fest, you will have gorgeous dreams for months afterwards, and mind pictures that will give you a nice smiley face that will make your friends wonder why you are so happy all the time.

You never forget a date with BBC, it takes over your mind in delightful ways.

And that is the truth.

maybe for some people, but the majority of this website is fantasy

and maybe you pick girls who tend to like black guys? and yes you can figure out some girls who will probably date black, and others who may not.

my gf has been with black, doesnt care, left them for white...

euser3369, maybe your girlfriend has picked you to be a cuckold, and will want to go back to black in the fullness of time, once you are trained to be submissive. Black is very addictive, and it leaves an imprint on a girl's soul.

You can't be sure she will not begin to crave BBC again, as it is like being a smoker - very hard indeeeeeed to walk away for long.

But I hope all works out well for you and your girlfriend.

lol, in reality. black penises are only slightly larger on average than white peoples. i think the average size differs about a centimetre in favour of people of african origin.
what you have to understand when coming onto a board like this, is that the vast majority of members have intense fantasies, and fetishes towards black men. that is why, if you ask for advice like that on this board, what you'll get as a response is all the black members, who are used to being worshipped, white males who look up to black men, and whores who specifically prefer black men.

What i'm trying to say is, it's all well saying stuff like "oh yeah man, im gonna fuck your white girlfriend cause my dick is massive" on this forum.
but in the real world, with women who don't treat their bodies like toilets for black men, you'd just be laughed at, and that there is absolutely no difference between a white man and a black man, and to think otherwise would be deemed racist.

another theory is that the black men like to boast about their penis size, and make white males feel inferior, because of the issue of slavery, where thousands of african males were completely overpowered by the white man, and ****** to work as slaves. many black males see their penile endowment as a bit of revenge (whether conciously or sub conciously) against the white man, who once controlled them.

i kinda went off track a bit there.
but just trying to make you feel better :)

I hate to disagree..walk through any gym locker room, or sporting team locker room. Sure there are some big white dicks, but you will see more big black dicks than white dicks.

i don't tend to walk through gym locker rooms filled with naked black men i'm afraid, and i certinaly don't carry a measuring tape through there with me...
all i have to go on are scientific studies that i've read in the past :)

that's the absolute truth i think mate :)

i think a lot of people on this forum are so caught up with the fantasy that black men are superior, that they completely forget that in reality, they are the ones their wife chose to marry, they are the ones they love to be with.
women just like to please their man, black or white.
if that means sleeping with another man to fulfil a fetish. then thats the way it is.

three cheers for love :)

I agree...Take my wife and I for instance.

billyjjj said:

i think a lot of people on this forum are so caught up with the fantasy that black men are superior, that they completely forget that in reality, they are the ones their wife chose to marry, they are the ones they love to be with.
women just like to please their man, black or white.
if that means sleeping with another man to fulfil a fetish. then thats the way it is.

three cheers for love :)

prior to that, marriedcpl4_3blkmen said this:

not all white women love the black dick..I got my wife to do it twice and she didn't like either time. I liked to see her do it...but just because it was different...one of the guys was much bigger than me and the other probably wasn't...maybe a little...but she didn't like either time. She felt dirty and cums many more times with her white man...love has something to do with it i am sure. No matter how BIG or little or thick or thin it is..or how good someone can use it or how long they can go...when love is not involved...it can't compare to when love is in the mix.

Just my opinion!

And they are good points. I come to this site for personal enjoyment, but sometimes...and I DO MEAN SOMETIMES, there are a few individuals - and I will admit that I as guilty as they are, that let their fantasies get the best of them.

My wife changed my outlook a bit...and I don't visit the site much. I have what I want, and being a three-time dad, won't do much visiting except to read erotic stories.

yeah, it's all well and good getting caught up in the fantasy for 20 minutes, while you're pleasuring yourself, or even having a good time with your with.
but, if you're gonna seriously commit yourself to this lifestyle, and truly believe that black men are in some way superior to you.
then you've probably got some kind of serious mental issue to address :p

no offence intended, of course :)
peace

basicly if you are one of those jackasses that is worried about your size, It's your issue, not here.

She probably just needs someone a little more confident??

Pass me their cell #s and we'll find out, lol

Users who are viewing this thread