Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Girls aloud interview

• Thread starterRachel
  • Start date
R

Rachel

I don't know how many of you have heard of the British all (white) girl group 'Girls aloud' but I thought you'd like to know I read an interview with the girls in a newspaper and one of the girls (Cheryl Tweedy) said that her ideal man would be the black hip hop artist 50 cent. She added that she would love to (and I quote) 'breed a football team with him'. You go girl!

Wasn't she (Cheryl Tweedy) the one that was involved in a racist incident in a nightclub with some black girl? Sounds to me like Cheryl has a chip on her shoulder - could it be that shes jealous of all the sisters out there?

I checked out Cheryl Tweedy online and she is fine! I never heard her sing but thats ok. I am just interested in what else she can do with her mouth.

I still dont know what the fight was about and i really dont give a shit. But I will say this--some white girls got no shame when they throw themselves at a black man who is already in the company of a black woman and dancing or having dinner with her or when they talk amongst themselves about what brother they like and dont bother including any black women in the conversation. No sister in the world likes being treated like she is invisible or just doesnt count.

i heard cheryl fought with a black women for a black man

Rhino said:
I still dont know what the fight was about and i really dont give a shit. But I will say this--some white girls got no shame when they throw themselves at a black man who is already in the company of a black woman and dancing or having dinner with her or when they talk amongst themselves about what brother they like and dont bother including any black women in the conversation. No sister in the world likes being treated like she is invisible or just doesnt count.

The so called fight was nothing more that a stupid black waitress trying to get some money out of a celebrity by claiming that she was racially abused by her.
Of course it then came to light that Cheryl had dated black guys previously and had black female friends.

Cheryl is now married to a black(ish) footballer, but alledegly he is bi-sexual and leans more towards the gay side.

Will & Eve said:
this thread is useless without pictures!!

Indeed.

Hope her and her friends have fun breeding... :D

cheryl-tweedy-1.jpg
cheryl_tweedy.jpg

cheryltweedy13july2k5ok162sb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread