• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Give it to me... and my little fiance!

• Thread startertryheron
  • Start date

tryheron

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2006
www.fmsb.org
Hi guys...
Posted a few weeks ago about me and my subby (or should I say stubby?! lol) fiance. Looking for a few more flattering comments to me... and he wants to hear your derisive remarks about how you'd like to fuck my hot bod!

Want to see more?

Cheers,
try

Attachments

• fuckslut.JPG
    fuckslut.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 2,213
Being a round assed cum slut,i'd gag you with my 9'' cock and rotate from your ass to your mouth untill i couldn't hold on any more and as you look up at me from on your knees with your Ass well stretched open,i would unload all over your face and let you clean me off...

Here's a few more for you...

Oh yeah...
His email is smallcock77@myway.com... tell him what a loser he is and how I need a real man to fuck me!

Kisses,
try

Attachments

• 10606.jpg
    10606.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 418
  • 10606a.jpg
    10606a.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 678
  • 10606b.jpg
    10606b.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 454
  • 10606c.jpg
    10606c.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 398
  • 10606e.jpg
    10606e.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 803
You been a bit stingy, you had a beautiful model and posted only one picture. You posed her well, looks like you know how to, do you like to get us excited ? No pussy, no titties , no nipples and she has plentyof that good looking stuff. Next time call me I know how to put her in the best light or pose. She is worth to be shown.

That’s betterer, I was a bit late with my reply.

He really is a pussy isn't he? If you were mine, I would treat you like the slut you are, maybe rent you out for bachelor parties or prom night at high schools complete with full video recording. I would turn you into a cash cow and if he were with you, we could enjoy watching him clean you up after the gang finished with you. Pussys like shouldn't be allowed near tits and pussy like yours. They should be used as pussy and as bung cleaners. Does he suck cock? It doesn't matter, as long as you have three holes, two hands and cleavage, what would he be good for?

Clearly your Greatest Asset is your Breast

To begin, I would require you to wear very tight cloths, such as a short black leather skirt with nothing under. You would be in 4 inch heals and a top which shows off your breast. You will introduce yourself to me with a kiss.

I would will introduce myself to you with a slap on your bottom.

If you are interested in more Let me know:)

Users who are viewing this thread