• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

glory hole

• Thread starterEddieH
  • Start date
E

EddieH

Has anyone ever been to a glory hole? what was it like? are there any in the midwest?

Gloryholes are schools for white bitches where they learn to suck black cocks.

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 828
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,044
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 678
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 817
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 839
This is how it's done. Another good instructional video for you sluts out there.

http://www.*******.com/watch/63747

Ask Hot4It :) she goes to lots of gloryholes

a gloryhole experience will complete my sex life.

that is kinda hot...

:O

Victoria and Dan said:
Eddie-just about any adult store that has video booths will have glory holes. However, for those who think they will meet some hot chick, the traffic is 99.99% male. Its a gay thing primarily.
Yeah, I would recommend fucking out in the open adult theater( some theaters let you) rather than a gloryhole.

It originated as a gay thing but later adopted by any sexual orientation.

Damn that was a hot gloryhole vid!

Agreed. Her tits and nipples were hot.

EddieH said:
Has anyone ever been to a glory hole? what was it like? are there any in the midwest?

It's been stated already but yea, glory holes are virtually everywhere. I recommend you do an Internet search for your area, look around, they'll be some. Glory holes don't have to just be in bookstores, they can be at truck stops, and other various locations.

Regarding what its like, well what do you think its like... if your on the giving or receiving end of glory hole sex its usually satisfying.:cool:

glory holes are fine but i like larger groups so house parties, camping, or theaters are better for me. cindi

Gloryhole action

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 292
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 367
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 589
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 315
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 388
Yes bitch, play with yourself while you suck black dick!

Attachments

• 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 253
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 237
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 266
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 418
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 261
All good things have to come to an end.......

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 367
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 531
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 482
this one is for you mandingo....

mandingonigga25 said:
a gloryhole experience will complete my sex life.

this is my wife jac ...recently at a glory hole....this is were she got her first taste of a black man and that day she did 6 more guys at the glory hole....she was so horny we went to the adult theater down the street and she did 12 more guys.....when we finished we went to lunch and went right back to the theater and she had her first black gangbang (there was tons of cum!!!) she had a great time and had been yearning since for some more .....maybe she could show you sometime.....
blue....

newange 037.JPG newange 002.JPG newange 020.JPG morearcade 012.JPG morearcade 038.JPG

Reactions: Javaman and joost
Beutiful!!

What a *****!! I love it. Thanks for the pics.:clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Abother nice gloryhole slut

Attachments

• tmpphpgis20x.jpg
    tmpphpgis20x.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 495
  • 02t.jpg
    02t.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 466
  • 03t.jpg
    03t.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 593
  • 04t.jpg
    04t.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 422
Victoria and Dan.....it is not primarily a gay thing......it is primarily a bi thing....glory holes are quick and easy for married bi guys to suck and be sucked, and jack and be jacked. Note the cars in the parking lots.....with bumper stickers like "my child is an honor student at Elwood High"......and note the increased traffic on rain days when laboring guys can't work. But most of all, note the wedding rings!

Victoria and Dan said:
Eddie-just about any adult store that has video booths will have glory holes. However, for those who think they will meet some hot chick, the traffic is 99.99% male. Its a gay thing primarily.

Possibly right ...i have been the girl in the gloryhole booth in an adult bookstore and when it was discovered I was a girl, the interest certainly picked up ...was a pretty busy afternoon.

Damn, how lucky can a girl get. I wish there was a place where we white men could go and suck off Superior Black Men - an organized glory hole setting just for Black studs to feed us the thick, creamy black cum we need, while we worship on our knees. Maybe we could even pay the Black stud for the honor of serving Him.

Users who are viewing this thread