• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Gone too far

• Thread starterdarrencuck
  • Start date

darrencuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 13, 2009
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have, or know where to get, stories where a husband and wife meet a mean, rough, aggressive, arrogant, dom black bull for what they think is condom sex, but the bull has other ideas? The situation goes too far/gets out of control and the bull ends up barebacking the woman, cumming in her and getting her pregnant, while ignoring their begging and pleading not to cum in her.

Maybe they are both put in bondage, then the bull decides to take advantage of them in their compromising position.

I have a huge fantasy about this happening to my wife and I!

Cheers, Darrencuck.

Reactions: SissiHubby
darrencuck said:
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have, or know where to get, stories where a husband and wife meet a mean, rough, aggressive, arrogant, dom black bull for what they think is condom sex, but the bull has other ideas? The situation goes too far/gets out of control and the bull ends up barebacking the woman, cumming in her and getting her pregnant, while ignoring their begging and pleading not to cum in her.

Maybe they are both put in bondage, then the bull decides to take advantage of them in their compromising position.

I have a huge fantasy about this happening to my wife and I!

Cheers, Darrencuck.

=========

i'm sure that's never been written :D

But been told

duke9555 said:
=========

i'm sure that's never been written :D

I'm sure too, but also sure that some cuckolds have shared details like this privately at times!
;)

Users who are viewing this thread