Got any ideas?

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date
A story request page, give names, places and fantasies or topics and let others write you a story

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
dig420 said:
I'm looking for some good ideas for some new forums to add to the site, something that will be really interesting for everyone. If you have some good ideas, post them up!
This site rocks! I love it. I’ll recommend it to everyone.

Reactions: toolman2c and dig420
a non white wives and ladies forum

• Love
Reactions: Deviant dad and toolman2c
I dont know if this is the right place for the idea or if it is technically feasible. How about making the forum content accessible only to members so there arent crawlers sucking up your bandwidth and non registered member taking information from threads that do not concern them (a big one here is the anydesk/teamviewer thread) people post their login info and people who have no connection to the site login.

Reactions: Deviant dad, avarice and BitchWife
Abuse_Us_2 said:
I dont know if this is the right place for the idea or if it is technically feasible. How about making the forum content accessible only to members so there arent crawlers sucking up your bandwidth and non registered member taking information from threads that do not concern them (a big one here is the anydesk/teamviewer thread) people post their login info and people who have no connection to the site login.

And also suppr all the fake accounts (spammers etc) some use so many old online pic to say "it's my wife"..

Reactions: Deviant dad, toolman2c and Gpexposer
How about a voyeur forum, so you can cannot via anydesk look chat but not ******. Fun on one 2 one.

Reactions: toolman2c
would it be possible to do a members search by location?

Reactions: toolman2c and Charliescuck
Can I make a suggestion please. A forum for wives Sexual Resume’s
Maybe an introduction, personal experiences etc

• Love
Reactions: sharefistkink, Deviant dad and toolman2c
a wanaBcucked Marine said:
would it be possible to do a members search by location?
We have that on darkcavern.com :)

re the sexual resumes idea, there might be something I could do with that. Have to think about it.

Reactions: Deviant dad
Reverse tribute.... Your wife tribbing cock

unclem said:
Hi, I think it would be cool to have a Featured Slutwife or Slutwife of the Week. She would be displayed on the Home page with a picture and brief introduction (outlining her behaviors, etc.) with a link to her main thread and the opportunity to add it to your Subscriptions.
I like this idea but make it more than photographs. Find out about her and her husband, how they got into it cuckolding and what they like. xx

Reactions: Deviant dad and unclem
Jogoctopus said:
I like this idea but make it more than photographs. Find out about her and her husband, how they got into it cuckolding and what they like. xx
I agree, a while ago many mem and women requested for a category exclusive for femdom. Maybe you should team up with other women her for a separate category or thread exclusive for women. Very little number of women come here and express themselves, although I have met a good number of them here.

Reactions: Jogoctopus
JonGrey said:
I agree, a while ago many mem and women requested for a category exclusive for femdom. Maybe you should team up with other women her for a separate category or thread exclusive for women. Very little number of women come here and express themselves, although I have met a good number of them here.
Yes that is what I want. A lot of the mens fantasies on here are not really what I like. x

Jogoctopus said:
Yes that is what I want. A lot of the mens fantasies on here are not really what I like. x
Yes, but as you said, they are "fantasies". Many men share their real experiences too. And it's from a man's point of view, so its definitely gonna be different from what you expect. I might understand a few things about your POV, but If you really want the honest inputs of real slutwives, I guess you should just personally befriend them here.

Reactions: Jogoctopus
It may already be somewhere in here, but a thread where cucks can share their texts/emails from their slutty wives/gfs out being promiscuous.

There are some great ideas here.
I’d be down for a few of these.

I would like seeing forum on role playing that cucks want their mistress to try with other men. Job interview, pick up in bar, student needing better grade, a wannabe cheating wife, Wife needing to extra money so she whores.

dig420 said:
I'm looking for some good ideas for some new forums to add to the site, something that will be really interesting for everyone. If you have some good ideas, post them up!
I cannot find any pics of our sluts pissing, has anyone seen any?

• Sad
Reactions: Grn Eyz
Eppie said:
A story request page, give names, places and fantasies or topics and let others write you a story
I missed this. I like this idea, someone made a similar suggestion on darkwanderer. I'm going to set it up right now.

Reactions: Eppie
dig420 said:
How do I start a "Bisexual married men" forum