• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Group to view sexy wife

• Thread starterbrianleaf
  • Start date

brianleaf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 19, 2019
I am setting up a google chat group of guys that want to see my wife naked and sometimes jack off together to her......DM me if you want to join.

619.JPG

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Redeyedzombie, Antigua, Dark_Hung and 6 others
brianleaf said:
I am setting up a google chat group of guys that want to see my wife naked and sometimes jack off together to her......DM me if you want to join.

619.JPG
Skype?

brianleaf said:

619.JPG
loggerhead1965. She looks great!

brianleaf said:

619.JPG
Yes

takeher7atgmail

Reactions: toolman
brianleaf said:

619.JPG
Please add me to that group

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe
I might be interested in joining send details. winker.winker@yahoo.com Will it be pictures or will she be showing?

I sent you photos

Sexy wife

Reactions: brianleaf
cpljoni(AT)gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread