• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Guyanese wife is getting black dick

• Thread starterShandia
  • Start date

Shandia

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 12, 2008
I am a white male. age 28 married for 2 years with a
Guyanese women. now she is beautiful. she works in an office in manhattan, now sometimes she works from home, so just today i was off from work my computer was still one, and i found my space.com up on the desktop, so i stoop around only to find a message from a guy she works with cant wait till see you at work tomorrow you look fine every single day, he is a thuggish black kid, I am thinking my fantasy has become true, i am going to confront her and tell her i want to watch them fuck

Attachments

• YGP1308.jpg
    YGP1308.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 700
  • l_7f5e5e27e8ff876471cb39d42f4b5984.jpg
    l_7f5e5e27e8ff876471cb39d42f4b5984.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 763
Good lcuk, hope it work out the way you are thinking........Ric

nice pics and good luck

she is beautiful, good luck to you... oh and i'm out in LI, just in case

blacked wife

hope everything went well when you confronted her about fucking black men.. let us know.. i work in midtown, if she needs to play, she can play with me..nycblkm212@yahoo.com

Reactions: toolman2c
Your wife is beautiful,always have loved dark skinned females!!

its been 5 months since we broke up an i found out she is living with this black guy that she works with

Reactions: toolman2c
This whole thing is a lie

Got any old, more revealing photos of her?

Users who are viewing this thread