Guys who are not gay but like the thril of sucking dick

• Thread starterRockford
  • Start date

Rockford

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2024
I’m a straight married guy but sucking another guy dick is so erotic to me! I can’t help but think a lot of other guys are like me but don’t want anyone to know!
Would love to have a private discussion about this with other “straight” cock suckers!

Reactions: jayandkimberly, ksfarmcpl, BadHusband and 2 others
Rockford said:
I’m a straight married guy but sucking another guy dick is so erotic to me! I can’t help but think a lot of other guys are like me but don’t want anyone to know!
Would love to have a private discussion about this with other “straight” cock suckers!
I used to blow a uni student who thought he was straight,right up until he drove his young length into me,

Same. I am not attracted to men at all, but I sure do love sucking their dicks and having them cum down my throat. :)

Reactions: BILLD, ksfarmcpl and Ohiocuckwannabe
I’ve never swallowed but a friend and I used to play and I did somewhat enjoy sucking his cock from time to time. Usually he just sucked me though.

I agree. I am not into kissing or making out with other men but I love the feeling a cock getting hard and shooting their cum in my throat.

Reactions: BILLD and ksfarmcpl
Tledge said:
I agree. I am not into kissing or making out with other men but I love the feeling a cock getting hard and shooting their cum in my throat.
I also swallow and find every drop that comes out.

this post is 100% me. at least right now. not attracted to men but dammit an alpha cock is so hot to me.

and when i crossdress it gets worse and i feel obligated to please men orally

Reactions: Stevebeth