• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Gv Me Ur Anydesk Id... I Wnna Humiliate U Badly

• Thread starteranydeskmaster
  • Start date
Hubby on Anydesk - 383 276 387

Looking for Humiliation.

If you want my TeamViewer info, PM me please.

AD 490545476

Last edited:

My TeamViewer is 346674423
Password is 2107

Looking for a dom for humiliation etc. lock me out but no black screen. Please u need to be more than just a pic viewer.

we are a married couple 47 43, slut black wife and white cuck, anydesk code 795659773 and control our pc, ******, humiliate, make unsee - volafile links, up for real meets if local

Send me your anydesk or teamviewer. I want to cum to your slut wives and gf's.

vandaldom said:
serenaelitebook-2@ad - unattended pwd sweetcheeksserena
pwd doesnt work

any anydesk?

Curious, what is Anydesk and TeamViewer play?
Sounds interesting as I have a ton of pics with wife and her activities filling up my hard drive.
What are the rules/limits for a bull when he's on a cuck's computer? Only pics or is everything on the computer fair game?

ThreePumpHub said:
Curious, what is Anydesk and TeamViewer play?
Sounds interesting as I have a ton of pics with wife and her activities filling up my hard drive.
What are the rules/limits for a bull when he's on a cuck's computer? Only pics or is everything on the computer fair game?
Id be happy to help you learn about anydesk, start a conversation and we can get started.

Reactions: SubZen
Humiliate 272512329

humillate me

lock my mouse and immediately start ******** my ******* gf from open folder

show her in volafile/imig rooms or other sites with no mercy

force me to watch AD 316292757

(i can download TV if someone prefer this program)

Post my gf, don't just look, no vola/imig ID: 837963256 PW: welcome123