• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hairy or shaved

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
I want no hair anywhere in the area from the small of her back down under and back up to around her naval. I enjoy shaving her, but if she wants to have it oluckeded etc I can be happy with that as well. Now I know some people want the carpet and the drapes to match--I've found that most any drapes will go with hardwood floors.

Hey, I'm a smoothie and if I can shave mine so can she.

i like some hair it seems to make the pussy taste better

i like a little hair down there........not a 70's bush......

bald looks wrong to me.....like a small child....ewwwww

Call me wierd, but I like no shaving at all. Full grown out 'pits, pussy, and legs. A shaved pussy can feel good but looks like a 12 y/o girls.

I wouldn't know, I've never gone down on a 12 year old girl--never wanted to for that matter.

As Jetdoc says, there is nothing about the "natural"argument that has any substance--unless we request they also have hairly arm-pits and legs.

Now personally I truly enjoy the appearance of a bare pussy, even better when it has a delicious cream sauce. I really don't like to eat and floss at the same time though

i like some hair it seems to help the pussy taste oh so much better

I like it all ! ! ! It really depends on the girl too.I love them completely unshaven/never shaved,a nice trimmed pussy,a well trimmed pussy,a landing strip,and completely bald.

One of m biggest turn ons is to see a bit of hair peeking out of a pair of panties or better yet a bikini/bathing suit.

Peeking

Sometimes you need to look at the big picture.

Yes, "Created Monster" I too love pussy in all of its possible configurations as regards being barbered. I saw one at a pool a few days ago that was interesting.

She was wearing a one piece suit, green as I recall, with pussy hair sticking out all along the leg openings. It looked something like a paved two lane road through a forty foot wide clump of mesquite.

If I were to be faced with one extreme or the other I would opt for all body hair going away with the remains of the lather. Variety, however, has its good points.

jetdoc said:
ijk, that is so right, you should say it in English for the non Chinese speaking people on this forum....even in China women are shaving or doing the runway strip.

In my experience it is extremely rare for chinese women to shave, or otherwise trim and remove their pubic hair. And it is the definite preference of the overwhelming majority of chinese men that the women keep their pubic hair. Even the overwhelming majority of "service providers" do not even trim their pubic hair. The shaved/bald vulva is basically a USA/UK obsession.

I love hairy pussy. For those that do too here's a pic of my wifes hairy pussy and ass crack. Sorry to those like jetdoc who will get a little quesy.

Attachments

• SANY0041[1].jpg
    SANY0041[1].jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 187
neatly trimmed nice and perty..lol

Super smooth for me

Last edited by a moderator:
A finely trimmed pubis area is my favorite, but as has been said before, Pussy is pussy & I've never met one I didn't like!

Pussy Hair

I suspect that most men prefer either shaved or hairy pussies based on their earlier experiences with women. In my own case, the first naked adult female I saw, when I was sixteen, had a very hairy pussy! It was immediately "imprinted" on my impressionable mind that this was the way a woman "should" look and that pussy hair was the one most obvious definer of the fact that she was a mature woman.

And it is a belief that has stuck with me over so many years. I identify hairiness with maturity and subsequently availablity. To my way of thinking, to fuck a woman who was not a proven adult, as advertised by her thick growth of pussy hair, would be unthinkable.

Hairy Cunts

Got to be smooth and bald all the time regardles of age. We have moved on from cave life and hair was needed then. Women now dress to please in nice underwear and its unhealthy for them to sport a beaver pelt underneath. You guys and women who prefer hairy are in a time warp.

Well trimmed I would say.

This lady has one of the best looking ones I have seen in a while.

57867d1235481245-pics-wife-some-her-men-17.jpg

eddymat2008 said:
You guys and women who prefer hairy are in a time warp.

Well, as they sing in the Rocky Horror Picture Show, "Let's do the time warp again!"

I would just love to have a time machine and go back to ancient times to make hot passionate love with a hairy, untamed, wild cavewoman!

Roooooooaaaarrrr!!! Ug wants pussy! *wink*

Mine grows like a beard, it is so thick I dont' bother to shave it most of the time. I wanted to have my hubby take pics before he shaved me again; but I have a lunch date tomorrow with a lovely man I think I'd like to fuck.

I find that in the medieval reenactment group we camp out in the summer with; when we all skinny dip, that natural is the choice in that group. An intentionally shaved cooter looks like a beacon for alterntative sex....shaved ones usually have body piercings, too!

The guys and girls leave it kinda shaggy there, not too much interruption of the process of natural growth. Love the beards!!!

Oh, and as for the other "fads?" I'm tattooed....7 of them....two of them "not for family viewing"

radicalguy said:
I would just love to have a time machine and go back to ancient times to make hot passionate love with a hairy, untamed, wild cavewoman!

....if you could catch her. I think you'd find she could run real fast over rough ground in bare feet, and would have incredible endurance.

Alternatively, perhaps she would find your "modern homo sapien" appearance so comical she would roll on the ground laughing, so you could catch her with ease.... only to find she's incredible strong. So, she would almost certainly do you on top, forcibly — if she decided to do that instead of "offing you" with her bare hands.

Hairy Pussies

Once my wife and I were hot-tubing with a couple we know. My wife removed her suit under the water and when it was time to get out, held a towel in front of her as she got out of the water. But the towel fell into the water and before she could get another one, my friend got a good long look at her very hairy cunt.

After the wives went into the house, he commented that my wife had the "European" look, because women there seldom even trim their pussy hair. I asked if he liked my wife's "natural" pussy and he said "Oh yes!"

Isn't it great that for men who enjoy shaved pussies, there are plenty of them around to look at and admire? But for those of us who still prefer women with much hair on their cunts, there are also some of those for us to look at.

I have also been known, among a certain closed circle of men, as the "the guy who is married to that really hairy piece!" I am still proud of my wife's very hairy cunt, and would not want her to shave! And enough other men have told me how much they enjoy looking at her "natural" pussy, and have even thanked me for encouraging her to stay that way.

Users who are viewing this thread