Handyman

• Thread starterDisco-cuck
  • Start date

Disco-cuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2017
My wife and I moved into our house 8 years ago. A 2-level house that was actually a bit bigger than we really needed at the time. We didn’t really use much of the downstairs, with the exception of the laundry room or the downstairs bathroom if the upstairs one was being used.
We had considered putting a self-contained suite there, but didn’t really need the extra income at the time, plus we liked to have our own space, and be able to be noisy, or walk around naked if we felt like it.

Then my job of 20+ years was downsized. I was able to get a buyout of a year’s salary. Rather than live off of my buyout, I thought I could sink some of the money into the house and put in a basement suite, while I was looking for a new career path. The good news is that I already had a bedroom, big recreation room that could fit a kitchen table as well as sofa, tv, etc. My bathroom had a sink and toilet, but there was a huge linen closet that I figured could be replaced with a corner shower. I did need a kitchen, but I was thought if I moved the laundry room to the back of the garage, I may be able to turn that space into a small galley kitchen.

Now I watch home improvement shows on TV and have grand ideas, however I seriously lack the hands-on knowhow, as well as the proper tools to do a proper job.
About a week later I was cutting the grass when my neighbour started chatting to me. I’m all about networking as that’s often how to find a new job. As I mentioned to him that I was “between opportunities” and my plan to add a basement suite, he mentioned he’d let me know if he heard of any jobs. He did mention that his firefighter brother, Mark, recently had some renovations done and was quite happy with the results. I asked if he could get the contact info for this guy. He said sure thing. The next day he knocked on my door and handed me a phone number, and the guy’s name – Tony.
He also showed me his phone. “My brother sent these pictures of the ‘before and after’ on his bathroom reno.” We scrolled through the 7 or 8 pictures, and it was really impressive. “Wow, that’s exactly what I was thinking. Thanks.” “No problem”, my neighbor said.
I called Tony and he answered on the 3rd ring. I explained what I was looking to do, and that I’d got his name from Mark, who was speaking highly of Tony’s work.
Tony said he could come by this afternoon, look at exactly what I wanted to do, and figure out a budget we could both be happy with. I said that would be fantastic and texted my wife, Gina, to let her know the good news. Now Gina trusts me in these matters, because she doesn’t have a clue about any of this. “It’s a guy thing” she’d say. “As long as we come in on budget and everything works, I’m happy.”

About 2PM the doorbell rang, and I leaped up and went to open the door. “Ray, I presume” he said. “Hi Tony” I replied, shaking his hand. His hand was larger than mine and had an impressive, almost crushing handshake. Tony was about 6’2” and rather muscular, probably in his late 30’s. He was wearing a t-shirt, shorts and runners, and looked like he could have come straight from the gym. Compared to me at 5’9” and a slight to average build, it probably made him look even more impressive. He looked somewhat tanned, but I also thought he might be black, though lighter skinned than some. Nice looking guy, I thought.
I invited him in, and we had a look around. He had a clipboard with a pencil, and a measuring tape in his left hand. We went downstairs and started in the bathroom. I had a nervous excitement and started blabbering on about what I thought we could do. Also rambling on about some home renovation show I’d seen and what they had done. He politely validated what I was saying with a “Oh yeah?” as he measured the closet area, then extended the tape measure and politely asked “can you hold this end against the corner of the wall, please?” I jumped at the opportunity, thinking that I was a part of the ‘team’

He wrote down some numbers. Snapped some pictures. Then said “What else?” We walked into the laundry room. “I was wondering how hard it would be to turn this into the kitchen area, then move the laundry room to the workshop at the back of the garage. Again, I got to hold the end of his tape measure for a few measurements as he continued to make notes on his clipboard. I mentioned that because of my limited budget and me looking for work, I was hoping to help out with some of the demolition and some other tasks as Tony’s helper. Tony stopped for a moment, looked at me up and down and said “Ya, I think we could probably make this work.”
We went out to the workshop, which is where I thought we could put the washer and dryer. “Well there’s no plumbing and limited electrical in this area, so we will need to run power and water to here. Let’s take a look at your circuit breaker box and see if there’s room” he stated calmly. He obviously knew what he was talking about as I’d not even considered that. We opened the door on the circuit breaker and he said “That’s good news for you” and smiled. I stared blankly at the breaker. “Really?” Yes, there’s 4 empty spots here, so that’s going to work perfectly.

“So Ray, let me crunch some numbers, and I can come by tomorrow about lunch time and we can discuss how things are going to work. Or IF they are going to work.” Tony took a few more pictures, wrote a few more notes, then extended his right hand for a handshake. I shook his hand and walked him to the door.
Just after noon the next day, I got a text from Tony. Just pulled up outside. Be right in. I looked out the window and saw him on the phone, with his clipboard leaning against the front of his truck. Within a minute he was at my door and we shook hands again. We went upstairs to sit and chat. “Oh, let me check one thing. Is this your upstairs bathroom?” pointing at the door. “Yes, it is.” I replied. “I figured. It’s right above the downstairs one.” He said.
Tony went into the upstairs bathroom, and opened the vanity doors below the sink. He pulled out his phone and shone the light to see the plumbing. “I was just wondering if it made more sense to work off this plumbing or the downstairs plumbing.” He extended the tape measure again and I grabbed the end. “Close the door and measure to the door, please.” I closed the door and held the tape measure.

“Cute. Is that yours?” Tony asked. I looked at him confused, then saw he was looking at the back of the door. Gina had left her lacy nightgown hanging on the hook. White see-through lace top, with some see-through gauze that hung down to her ass. Her matching white thong also hung with it.
My heart began to pound, and I turned beet red. “Uhm, well I…………” I couldn’t say a word, and I usually think of myself as a quick-witted guy.
“Hey man, I was just kidding” Tony said “but I could see you in that.” He then laughed. “All good.”

We sat down in the living room to crunch the numbers. I was sitting there trying to settle myself down after being humiliated. I realized that I was sporting a very nervous hard on, which surprised me. I was thankful I was sitting down and not showing an erection in my sweat pants.

Tony had printed off a quote for the work and he put the copy on the coffee table. We were on separate chairs but we both slid forward to review the numbers together.
Being June, he was wearing shorts again and another form fitting t-shirt. The muscles on his dark legs flexed as he slid forward.
Our knees were touching, as we went over what he was proposing. He mentioned being able to find good deals on certain supplies, and yes, I could be his assistant, as long as it didn’t slow him down or cost us extra in supplies. The numbers came in just under my budget, so I was anxious to not only prove to him I was a ‘handyman’, but I also wanted to impress Gina.

Gina is about 5’7” and about a medium build. She has C cup breasts and now that she’s 40, she may not be as fit and firm as she was when we got married, but neither am I.
We have fallen into a typical marriage scenario since my daughter was born 6 years ago. Too tired to be romantic on a regular basis. Maybe once a month we get our worlds to align, that is when my daughter doesn’t disrupt our romantic intentions.

Gina always told me she had fantasies about workmen in dusty boots, and dirty jeans and t-shirts, so we actually role played this a few times when we first dated. Of course, my mind jumped to me being a real handyman now, and thinking this may spark some intense lovemaking sessions in the next few months.
I agreed to Tony’s quote and he said we would start Monday morning. He said if I wanted to get started, I could remove the linen closet in the downstairs bathroom to make way for the shower. “See you Monday at 0830”, Tony said as he went out the door.
I had the whole weekend to get the closet out and thought I would get other things ready as well.
My hard on had subsided but I was still horny, so I went into the bathroom and held Gina’s nightie. I held the thong to my nose and started to jerk off. I came quickly, then returned things to where I had found them.

On Sunday afternoon I finished removing the closet, and put the wood, drywall and other debris separate in my garage. Gina seemed impressed and after dropping my daughter at a friend’s birthday party, came home to find a horny handyman. We quickly got to it, and she was extra eager. We finished up, and she went to pick up my daughter. We had dinner, put my daughter to bed and we went to bed with my mind thinking about tomorrow. Before that, Gina wanted to fuck again, which is totally out of character for her. We both came and fell asleep.
I was up to take my daughter to school, and Gina was just going out the door to work. “See you later, Mr. Fixit!” winking at me and heading out the door.

I dropped my daughter off and as I was pulling in the driveway, Tony’s truck was pulling up in front of the house pulling a trailer behind him. It looked like a horse trailer, but knew this was his tools. We switched places so he could park in the driveway, to make loading and unloading Tony’s equipment easier.
He walked into the bathroom and surveyed my demolition work. “Not bad, Ray” Tony said approvingly.

“So today I will run the plumbing from the old laundry room to the new one. I need you to remove the shelves in the laundry room and then I will need to access the pipes behind the washing machine.” Tony instructed.
“I will get started on that right away.” I told him. I went into the laundry room with the few tools I had and began to unscrew the shelves from the wall.

I decided not to run to Tony for approval every time I completed something. I disconnected the washer and dryer and thought I’d slide them out of the area to ‘gut the space’. Tony heard me grunting as I was pushing the washing machine into the hallway.
“Ray, what the fuck are you doing, man? Tony said abruptly.
“Creating some space for you, and I’m almost done.” I replied.
“So you are planning to be without a washer and dryer for a few days?” Tony asked. “I figured you would still want to wash and dry clothes until we get the connections, wiring and plumbing in the new area. But if you’re okay with that……..”
“No. You’re right.” I said, dejectedly. “Fuck”
“Not a big problem, man. I’ll help you move them back and you can hook them back up. Don’t get ahead of yourself.” I nodded.

“And don’t be afraid to ask if you aren’t sure. If it starts costing time or money, then we have a problem. This is your freebie. I won’t start counting fuck ups until next time.” Tony winked at me and rubbed my shoulder. “All good.” I felt a surge of electricity go through me as he massaged my shoulder encouragingly.
I was embarrassed and red faced again. Why did I react this way around him?” My dick was a bit hard, too. Thankfully I was wearing baggy canvas shorts, not unlike Tony’s. His, however looked like there was more equipment being stored.
“Getting hot, isn’t it?” Tony asked, obviously seeing my red, sweaty face.“A bit, ya” I replied.

The rest of the day went fine. I really wanted to prove myself to him. I offered to do most of the clean up, sweeping or vacuuming the dusty floors, mopping afterwards, and trying to sort the old stuff into piles to take to the urban recycling center.
Tuesday morning Tony came with kitchen lower cabinets with a sink and old, chipped countertop. “Help me unload this. We will get new countertop but the rest of this will save us about $300. I went over to a friend’s place last night and he was throwing this out. Just came out of his kitchen. I measured it and it should fit perfectly!”
“That’s fantastic, Tony. Thank you.” We carried it into the garage to await the removal of the washer and dryer.
Tony said “So tonight, I need you to go the hardware store and pick up a new counter top. Make sure it’s a kitchen one, and it has to be 5 feet long. Find a color you like. I will continue here.
When we finished for the day, I went off excited to find a key piece to the puzzle.

I got to the counter area and found several options. At the end of the aisle I saw some clearance items and went to explore. There were 2 counter tops that were 5 feet long. I looked at the price and it was 50% off with a note saying ‘chip at one end’. I looked closely at the chip and figured it wasn’t really going to show, so I carried my treasure to the front. The girl at the checkout said, “This item is final sale, okay?” I said “Sure thing.” I was feeling very confident about my purchase and folded the back seats down in my SUV.

I got back to my house and walked into the garage carrying my new countertop. I lay it on top of the old counter. Oh NO. why does it seem smaller? Proper length but the depth was less than the old countertop. WTF?

The next morning Tony arrived and finished up the plumbing in the bathroom for the shower. He came around the corner and saw the kitchen countertop. He said “Oh good you got one. Wait. Why did you buy a bathroom countertop instead of a kitchen one?”
“There’s a difference?” I gulped, turning red again.
“Yes, Ray. Tony replied, impatiently. “bathroom vanities are about 4 inches narrower than kitchen ones. Remember I said to go to the kitchen countertops?”
“Uhm………you sure did.” I couldn’t even look up. “It’s final sale as well.” I gulped, and braced for the rebuttal.

Tony just let out a frustrated sigh, then paused. “You’ve already used up your freebie.” He paused. “Maybe I’m expecting too much from you. So come with me.” Tony walked up the stairs with me following close behind. Maybe you can make me some lunch and bring it downstairs to me.
“Sure Tony. Anything you say.” I replied, blinking away tears. “Tony walked into the upstairs bathroom. “Come here, Ray.” I moved quickly to join him in the bathroom.
He closed the door over to reveal my wife’s nightie from last night. “See this? Put it on.” and he walked back into the living room.
“What?” I replied in shock.
“Yep. Every time you fuck something up, this will be your punishment. Put it on for the rest of the day. I want to see you wearing it when you bring me down my sandwich.”
With that, he went downstairs to continue working.

• Love
Reactions: aussiehorse, sissybbstephanie, BorrowMyWife and 3 others
Nice start . you in wifes nightie . Tony telling you . How long till Tony is Ginas new Fix it guy

Looking forward to reading more!

Disco-cuck said:
My wife and I moved into our house 8 years ago. .......... “What?” I replied in shock. “Yep. Every time you fuck something up, this will be your punishment. Put it on for the rest of the day. I want to see you wearing it when you bring me down my sandwich.” With that, he went downstairs to continue working.
Thanks for your interesting and well-written story, Disco-cuck. Obviously there's more to come. Please continue....

I felt like I was going to faint. My hands were shaking. I gulped, splashed water onto my face to calm down.

I took off my shirt and pulled the short nightie over my head. Spaghetti straps, pale blue lace that hung down to cover my ass. I dropped my shorts and kind of laughed. Standing in my white men’s underpants under this lace looked ridiculous. I didn’t even try to get away with it. I slipped the waistband down and they dropped to the floor. I was semi hard. All 5 inches. Hmmm. I grabbed the pale blue lace thong and slid them up into place. It took some adjusting but most of my dick was held in place. My ass was completely bare, except for that thin string between the cheeks, and a skimpy veil covering half of my ass. Damn these skimpy things!

I was getting harder by the minute, so I figured I’d better go and make Tony his sandwich.

I put quite a bit of effort into the sandwich, making it very meaty.

I decided to remove my sneakers as they didn’t look that good. My hair had grown a bit longer since I lost my job, but I don’t think I would fool anyone. Of course I don’t have tits, so the cups of the bra part were just sagging.

I walked downstairs with Tony’s sandwich and 2 tins of soda on a tray. “Come and get it” I announced as I walked toward Tony. He seemed less angry than 10 minutes ago, and he was gentle and caring. “Wow, that looks amazing” he said. I was unsure if he meant me or the sandwich.

• Love
Reactions: aussiehorse, sissybbstephanie, BorrowMyWife and 1 other person
Kept waiting for the slutty wife part of this story. Good buildup, but so far, Tony hasn't even seen your wife.

Reactions: rapier424
Disco-cuck said:
..... I walked downstairs with Tony’s sandwich and 2 tins of soda on a tray. “Come and get it” I announced as I walked toward Tony. He seemed less angry than 10 minutes ago, and he was gentle and caring. “Wow, that looks amazing” he said. I was unsure if he meant me or the sandwich.
So far, so good.... (no doubt Tony was referring to you). Please continue....

good read - please continue

I got up in the morning, and went downstairs to throw the wet laundry into the dryer. I’d completely forgotten with all the action the previous day. I arrived in the new laundry room and realized I hadn’t cut the hole for the dryer vent.
I grabbed the vent cover to draw the size of the hole on the drywall. It was easy as there was just wall studs on that side. I used a blade knife to score around the drywall in a circle, taking my time to go slow and accurate. I grabbed a hammer to knock out the circle of drywall. That was easy, I thought. I went around the corner to pick up the drywall and saw the mess on the bathroom floor. Oh NO. What was I thinking?
I cut the hole into the wall into the bathroom, right beside the shower! As it was almost waist height and almost 6 inches in circumference, there was no way I could hide this fuck up from Tony. I didn’t have time to fix it as I had to drive my daughter to school. I felt queasy, thinking that I just didn’t seem to be a very good handyman assistant.
By the time I got back from school drop off, Tony’s truck was in the driveway. I came into the house incredibly nervous, fully expecting Tony’s wrath.

I looked around, then heard his saw going outside. Tony had cut the vent hole through the outside wall; the thing I was supposed to do. “Looks like you had some trouble, Rachel” Tony said without looking up. “You know the rule, don’t you?”

“Yes” I replied. “Well………………..what are you waiting for?” he asked.

I turned and went upstairs to the bathroom. This nightie was the same style, but in red. Still sheer and not able to cover much of me. I stripped down and put on the red number. I began, once again to get hard, the soft gauze of the thong against my growing cock. I noticed my wife’s makeup on the counter and I saw her red lipstick. “Should I?” I thought to myself. I’d never worn any make up other than for a Halloween costume occasionally. My heart was beating rather hard as I put on a small amount, and rolled my lips together. Not bad I thought. I took my hair out of the ponytail and brushed it out. Wow, that actually looks pretty good. I decided I would bring Tony a cup of coffee when I came downstairs. Barefooted I walked downstairs with a cup, milk and sugar on a tray. I was trembling with excitement and really liked how I looked.

Tony was outside in the back yard finishing up the vent. Of course he does this work so fast, whereas I take longer and seem to mess it up. I yelled that I had coffee for him. “I’ll be right in” he replied as I stood waiting for him to check my look.
It seemed like ten minutes, but was actually only about 3 minutes and he walked in.
“Rachel, that’s quite an outfit.” He took his cup, sipping it as it was, just black. “Turn around. Let’s have a look” he said encouragingly. I twirled around, making sure not to spill the cream or sugar. “Nice” he said. I tried not to smile.

“Now about this hole in the wall” he motioned me to follow him into the bathroom. “Look how close you came to cutting through the plastic shower wall.” (It is a corner shower kit)
“That would have been a massive fuck up, but as it is, I’m not going to patch this hole up, as it will remind you that you can’t seem to do anything without my supervision.” My face began to flush as he scolded me. I was blinking hard as I didn’t want to be a total wimp and get teary eyed.
He picked up a piece of wood that reminded me of a yardstick. “Bend forward, Rachel. Time for your punishment.”
I still had the tray in my hand and bent from the waist. A split second later that piece of wood smacked against my ass. *WHOA* My ass was stinging and before I could react, a second hit, then another. I counted 7 as I bit my lip, trying not to whimper. “I’m sorry” I stammered, my voice quivering.
“I’m sure you are” Tony replied. My ass was now burning, and I realized that my small cock was fully hard. There was milk on the tray, but it hadn’t spilled onto the floor.

“I’m going to have to meet your wife and tell her how much time and money you’re costing her. What time does she get home from work?” Tony blurted out.
I felt fear surge through my scantily clad body. “Uhm……. can we just keep this between you and me?” I asked nervously. “I don’t want to worry her.” I realized how stupid that sounded.
“Well she’s got to know sooner or later.” Tony replied.
“Later, please.” I almost whispered.

“Okay, so here’s the deal. The new laundry room is now functional, by the end of today, your new shower will be installed. We can test that later for leaks.” Tony continued, “I will be getting the kitchen started tomorrow, and with any luck……..” he paused, waving the spanking stick at me “we can get most of it complete by the end of next week.”

I tried to muster a smile. “right on schedule” I said.
“Yep, right on schedule” Tony confirmed. “I’ll just have to keep a close eye on you. Now go clean something and make me lunch for 11.”
I walked back upstairs with the tray. I slowly exhaled as I put down the tray and went into the bathroom. I turned to see my red ass. I rubbed it. Still stinging, but I felt these little electric currents running through me. Of course I had so many things happening simultaneously; embarrassment for being such a shitty employee, humiliation for being spanked by this bigger, stronger, and talented man. I was also incredibly turned on. I was trying to think of things to impress Tony, and most importantly, NOT have him tell Gina what an idiot I was.

• Love
Reactions: aussiehorse, sissybbstephanie, BorrowMyWife and 3 others
At 11 sharp, I came down the stairs with a thick turkey sandwich, some potato chips, and a tin of soda.

“Perfect timing, Rachel.” Tony said as I put the tray down. Tony grabbed half the sandwich and said “we need to run the shower and check for leaks.” He took a large bite, chewing as he reached into a plastic bag in his tool box. “Strip down and put this cream all over your body. You can rinse it off in the shower, and I can make sure the seals are water tight.” He handed me a large tube. I turned it over and saw the fine print said hair removal cream. I gasped.
“Hey Tony, I…………..” I stammered. He cut me off. “Remember Rachel, you don’t want me to speak with Gina, do you?
“No, but……….”
“So strip down, and thoroughly cover your body with this. Think of it as buying you time.” Tony was incredibly insistent, and I was in no position to argue.
I dropped the nightie on the floor and opened the cap. For some reason I smelled the lotion, then began to rub it on my legs, groin area, arms and chest. Tony just watched me carefully, as he finished his sandwich. I was thinking out loud while I was applying it. “How will I explain this to Gina?” I said; partly to Tony, and mainly to me.

I figured I could work around Gina, as she was somewhat oblivious to me. I did figure she’d notice if I suddenly had NO pubic hair, but I could avoid her seeing me, at least for the short term.
The lotion tingled and smelled quite nice. The skin sensations were starting to make my cock go semi hard.
“Tony, should I rinse off now?”
I asked. “Two more minutes. It says 5 minutes but let’s make it 7.” He replied. There’s another tube in this bag, so you’ve got to apply this once a week. You’re set for the first month. There’s a special roll on applicator for your armpits.”

Tony turned the shower on and adjusted the temperature. “ok Rachel, step on in and rinse off.” Tony held the door open and ushered me. My cock was almost fully hard by now, as the warm water greeted my body. My body felt sleek and smooth. Incredible, actually. Tony checked closely around the door, corners and along the floor. “No leaks” he said, proudly. I was really enjoying the feel of my body, then realized I didn’t have a towel. I was about to call to Tony and realized he wasn’t there. I began to rub my cock. Fuck, it felt so good. Suddenly Tony appeared in the bathroom holding 2 towels and a bar of soap from upstairs. He handed me the soap and I cleaned my already clean body. I turned off the shower and Tony opened the door and handed me a towel. I dried and got redressed. Suddenly my every inch of skin was on high alert. The gauze fabric was making my body come alive. My cock was ready to burst.

I was so caught up in my new sensations that I hadn’t noticed Tony turning on the water again. He had stripped down and was now in the shower, back to me. He had brought a bar of soap from upstairs too, and was soaping his back and ass. I immediately focused on Tony, waiting to see what he looked like from the front. He turned around to rinse his back and didn’t disappoint. His cock had to be 7 inches flaccid, and thick. I just stood there gawking at his beautiful tool. I could only imagine what it must feel like, and how big it could get. The water shut off and it was as if the spell was snapped. The door flung open and Tony said “So you need to towel me dry, Rachel.” I put the towel I had used on the floor for him to stand on. He turned his back to me and I toweled off his arms, back, down along his muscular ass and legs. I was now on my knees drying his ankles and feet when he turned to face me. His cock actually slapped me in the head. I sat back on my feet and looked at this massive weapon only a few inches from my face.

“Make sure you give that extra attention” Tony instructed. I held it in my toweled hand and patted it with the other. It felt heavy as I was drying his cock with stroking motions. It began to grow. I just kept doing it and it kept growing. Longer, thicker, heavier. I felt Tony’s hand on the back of my head, gently guiding me forward. Here I was, about to suck my first cock.

• Love
Reactions: aussiehorse, sissybbstephanie, BorrowMyWife and 2 others
My mouth wrapped around the head of Tony’s big, heavy cock. So warm and smooth was my first thoughts. He moaned approvingly and I began to move my head back and forth with his hand still on the back of my head. This wasn’t too bad, I thought. I could taste a bit of sweetness, which I now realize was precum. Each thrust of Tony toward me pushed a bit deeper and I was trying to focus on not gagging. I’m not sure how long it took, as time seemed to be suspended and my mind was ***** with lust. He started to buck a bit, which I took for him preparing to cum. I hadn’t had time to even consider what to do with someone’s man cum. I was clearly in uncharted waters, but I didn’t have to mull this over for long. One long thrust, and a primal growl later, my mouth was flooded with Tony’s seed. I somehow figured how to swallow what was being served, all while not gagging on the fat head lodged in the entrance to my throat. I was concentrating and blinking away the tears that come from choking.

Relax, I told myself. Just relax and let it happen. “That’s good, baby. Swallow that up.” Tony spoke in a soothing voice. He finally let go of my head and I was able to continue to softly suck his dick as he shivered his pleasure. “What a good girl you are, Rachel, and dare I say hungry, too.”

I finally took my mouth away from his massive cock that was now returning to its heavy, flaccid self. I didn’t say a word. I wasn’t sure if I could even speak. I mustered a bit of a smile and looked up at him. “Beautiful” he said and brushed my cheek with his hand. “I guess I need to get dressed” Tony stated and picked his clothes up. As he finished dressing he said. “You will dress like this from now on when I am here. Do you understand?”
“Yes”
“You will do exactly as you are instructed. Is that clear?”
“Yes”

I picked myself off the floor and grabbed both the towels, taking them upstairs to the laundry hamper. The rest of the day went as per usual. Tony leaving about 2, and me quickly changing into suitable clothes to pick up my daughter. As I got into the car, I checked the mirror and realized I still had traces of lipstick on. Not sure how, after all the work my mouth got, but I grabbed a napkin and wiped away any further traces of my secret life.

Tony texted me to say he wouldn’t be over until Saturday. He asked me to go with him to pick up some supplies for the kitchen. Upper cabinets (We had already got the bottom cabinets, and I had screwed up the counter), plus a new kitchen countertop, and a gently used electric stove and fridge, through one of Tony’s connections. He said he would pick me up at 9am on Saturday morning, so I’d have my Friday free. No Tony, no Rachel.
I was a bit distant through the evening, I must admit. I volunteered to read my daughter her bedtime story and tuck her in between 8 and 8:30.

Gina went to bed about 9 and I found myself on YouTube watching make up videos. As a guy that knew zero percent about make up, I found it both fascinating and inspiring. I also looked at doing something special with my shoulder length hair; something that I could easily transition from the usually worn ponytail. I went off to sleep thinking about getting myself all dolled up for Tony.

Friday was kind of a lost day. I didn’t do too much in the basement suite, however I had a wall mounted towel rack that I positioned right above the ‘hole in the wall’ so I wouldn’t have to explain to Gina what I’d done wrong. I knew she wouldn’t look too closely anyways, but figured I could play things safe. I stood back admiring the towel rack installation, impressed that I used a level so it looked proper. The hole in the wall nicely covered.

Suddenly I realized I was standing in the exact spot where yesterday I had sucked my first cock. I began to get hard and horny. I was also thinking that Gina never swallowed my cum, and I was thinking that it actually didn’t taste as bad as I’d imagined. In fact, other than making me thirsty right afterwards, the aftertaste was quite pleasant. I began to jerk off as I stood there, my mini-cock hard and throbbing. My smooth skin going unnoticed by Gina the night before. Because my legs were tanned, you couldn’t really notice the lack of hair. I hadn’t let her see me naked, because with my pubic area completely bare, she would probably wonder what the fuck I had done. I thought about Tony, also hairless. Me, apparently impressive enough in my cock sucking debut to please my man. Wait, what did I just say? I was on the verge of cumming, and I shot into the bathroom sink with a powerful orgasm. I also caught myself thinking about Tony every few minutes. Thankfully we had people over for dinner and that distracted me from my handyman.

I showed off our renovations to our guests, and possibly over-bragged what I had done. Nobody seemed to notice the hole in the wall, which was good. I mentioned that Tony and I were going to pick up most of our kitchen pieces tomorrow, to which Gina said, “Great, I can finally meet this guy you speak so highly of.” I tried not to look shocked, but I had completely forgotten that she and Tony hadn’t met yet. I was worried that Tony would say or do something that may completely embarrass me or let Gina in on our little ‘situation’. I tossed and turned a fair bit before falling asleep.

Reactions: aussiehorse, BorrowMyWife, AliasBilly and 4 others
Disco-cuck said:
....... I mentioned that Tony and I were going to pick up most of our kitchen pieces tomorrow, to which [my wife] Gina said, “Great, I can finally meet this guy you speak so highly of.” I tried not to look shocked, but I had completely forgotten that she and Tony hadn’t met yet.
The plot thickens....

Im enjoying the read so far..look forward to next posting.

Tony texted me to say “5 minutes away” in the morning, so I was able to meet him out front. I jumped into Tony’s truck and off we went. Tony asked me how much we planned to rent out the basement for. I said probably $750 per month, at least until I was able to get back on my feet with a job. “Well, I might have some good news for you; two bits of good news.” Tony said. “Really? What news?” I asked, excitedly.

“I think I have a tenant for your basement suite. I also think I may have a job for you.” He smiled, eyes still on the road.
“Oh great, what job?”

“A friend of mine runs a restaurant supply company, and he needs a customer service guy who can help out, part time for now, but probably full time by September 1st. He needs someone pretty soon. Is that something that would be of interest to you?” Tony asked. “I already told him about you and that you’d be great at it.”
“You did? Wow. Uhm…. YES, I am totally interested.” I sat up straight and was excited to hear more.

“Here’s his card” Tony reached up into the sun visor and gave me his card. “He runs the service division of the pest control, and one of his drivers broke his arm over the weekend falling off his mountain bike. He said he needs somebody to help him out, while learning the business. By September their budget should be approved for a new employee and a new territory. He can explain it more. He’s expecting your call.” Tony said. “He said you can make up to $50K per year, which is a pretty good starting wage.”

“I will call him today.” I replied. “and I appreciate you putting a good word in for me. I won’t let you down.” I realized that if Tony had stuck his neck out for me by giving his recommendation, in spite of me messing up so much, I really needed to deliver.

“I’m sure you will be a great addition to his company. There’s a need for some flexibility on your part. Some night work, some weekends, but mostly weekdays. Oh, and there’s about 6 days a month that you will be working out of town.”
“That’s no problem, no problem at all.” I said confidently. “I will call Russ this afternoon.” I was reading his name off the card. “Thanks again.”

Tony smiled, “so did you want to hear the other part of my news?” I had forgotten he had more news to share.
“A tenant for our suite. You said you knew somebody who was interested?” I asked exuberantly.
“Yes.” Tony said, pausing for effect. “Me.”

I was stunned. “Oh, yes…………….that would be amazing. Ya, sure, great.” I stammered, completely floored by this news.
“I was thinking that since you will be getting a pretty well-paying job, I could pay $500 per month, and of course fix the odd thing that is broken, to make up the difference.”
“Oh yes, that would be fine.” I said “I will tell Gina. That’s exciting news.”

3 stops, and lunch put us back at our house about 12:30. Tony backed into the driveway to offload our kitchen equipment. Tony was wearing a tank top and shorts, with sneakers. He was showing off his more than sculpted body. I was impressed. “You must be Tony” Gina’s voice called out as we were offloading the fridge onto the ground. Tony smiled and extended his hand as Gina walked to where we stood. She shook his hand and I could tell from her face, she liked what she saw.

• Love
Reactions: aussiehorse, sissybbstephanie, BorrowMyWife and 4 others
Score,Score,Score i like this

keep it going, 6 days out of town, and living in the same house - I think I can see where this is going

Reactions: chelseacd
I think Tony will have Gina within the hour ,

Gina is someone who always has her walls up. A tough exterior, and very untrusting. That said, she’s kind and a loving mother to my daughter. She’s been a good wife, though I’d say we are both a bit jaded. We either didn’t know what each other wanted, or didn’t want to put the effort in. We love each other, but I think we were both running on empty. I don’t know if either of us were switched on enough to figure this out at the time. It’s easier to see looking back now. They call it 20/20 hindsight. But I digress………..

Gina changed before my eyes. I don’t even think she was aware of what happened, but I saw her wall had come down. It was subtle, but I knew something was different. She was very polite and engaging. Like the way you are when you see an old friend after many years.
I already knew Tony was charming. He’d literally charmed the pants off of me. I stood watching her not only lower her wall, but pretty much dismantle it. We began to move the kitchen pieces into the garage. “We’ll start assembling the kitchen on Monday, right Ray?”

“That’s right, Tony” I replied, still worrying about having Tony tell Gina about anything that had been going on ‘downstairs’.

Thankfully, Tony just played it cool. He let Gina know that we were not only on budget, but on time. We (he actually said we) would be finished in less than 10 days.

“Well if what you’ve done in the bathroom and laundry room are any indication, the kitchen will be perfect” Gina said. “We can all toast the finished product in a week, or so!”
“Yes, we will” Tony confirmed. “I will be back Monday morning” and with that, Tony got in his truck and drove away.

I closed the garage up and went upstairs, where Gina was puttering around in the kitchen. “So, what do you think?”
“It looks great” Gina replied. “He seems nice, and obviously knows what he’s doing.”
“Ya, well it looks like I may have a job, thanks to him.” I blurted out. “I have to call the guy today, but it sounds promising.”
“Really? That’s great. What is the job?”

“It’s a customer sales and service thing for restaurants. I will find out more, but I can make up to $50k in the first year, Tony said.” I paused “Oh, and it looks like Tony will be our tenant. Isn’t that great?” I didn't want to say that I would be a bug exterminator.
Gina paused, processing what I just said. “Yes, that’s also good news.” She smiled and continued sorting through the drawer.
“Oh, I’d better call Russ, my new boss!” I said enthusiastically. I pulled out his card and began dialing his number on my cell phone.

“Oh hi, is that Russ?” I asked. “I’m a friend of Tony’s. I’m calling about the…”
“Ray? Hi. Good to hear from you.” He seemed like a pleasant guy. Good energy.
After getting more info on the job, we agreed to meet at his office on Monday afternoon at 4.

That would give me time to finish my reno assistance duties with Ray, then get my daughter, drop her at my Mother-in-law’s house until Gina could get her on her way home from work.

I met Russ and after chatting for about 30 minutes, basically hired me on the spot. I found out my 6 days a month would probably be divided by 3 days, 2 nights on alternating weeks. My accounts are all different in their needs, some have weekly service, some twice a month, but most monthly. New accounts (which we are required to land) are most lucrative, and can boost annual sales numbers. Being away 2 nights every other week, didn’t seem too bad. They were for accounts in a city 3 hours drive from where I live. Not enough business for a full time service person, but requiring regular service. We agreed that I would start the following Monday and work Monday to Friday from 8 until 2 for training with Jake, the guy with the broken arm. He’d show me the ropes, I’d do the work, and the driving, and he would hopefully tell Russ how good I was doing.

If all went according to plan, our kitchen would be ready by Friday. Tony could move in on the weekend. And all the pieces would fall into place.

Tony arrived on Monday morning and I was like an excited little girl waiting for him. I got back from dropping my daughter off and he wasn’t there at the usual 0830, but pulled in the driveway at about 0845, which gave me time to get ready. I changed into my wife’s nightie; this one white and sheer; matching thin, gauze triangle to cover my bald, mini-dick. I quickly put some treatment in my hair and brushed it just over my one eye. I put on the red lipstick, and applied a bit of color around my eyes as they had done on the YouTube tutorials I’d watched. I even put a splash of my wife’s fragrance on, for an extra effect. I heard Tony moving things around downstairs. He stopped when he saw me, and said “good morning, Rachel. You look amazing. “ I blushed slightly, and said “thanks” with kind of a wimpy voice.

“I want to get lots of things done today. Cabinets installed, upper and lower. I will need you to help me hold the uppers as I screw them into the wall.” Tony stated.
“I’m here to do whatever you need. You know that.” I replied. He smiled at me, looking me up and down. “Oh I know that.” He paused. “Russ said you were pretty much as I had told him you were. By the way I told him about Ray, NOT Rachel.” He winked at me, then smiled.

We worked hard, with me stopping to make him his sandwich, as I had begun to do daily. After he ate, he said “Rachel, I think I can put one of your mistakes to good use. Go into the laundry room” he instructed. “take a close look at that hole in the wall. I opened the door to the garage, entering the laundry room on the right. I saw the hole and got down close to look at it. “What do you see, Rachel?” Tony asked me from the bathroom.

“Well the towel is gone” I said peering into the bathroom. Suddenly it got dark and Tony was pushing his cock through the wall. I was shocked and fell back in surprise. It was just as impressive as I had remembered. “Well, what are you waiting for?” he asked.

I took his beautiful tool in my hand and placed my lips lovingly on the tip, first kissing it, then sliding my mouth around it as my face moved toward the wall. Tony began to thrust slowly into my mouth. I kind of missed his hand on the back of my head, but I certainly didn’t need the encouragement. I must have worked on him for about 10 minutes before he began to buck, then explode into my eager mouth. I swallowed and eased up on my suction as he emptied his balls into me. He slowly withdrew, and I could see him zip up. I was shaking with excitement, and joy, knowing I had given him another fulfilling blowjob.

I came back into the bathroom, decided I needed to wash my face off. Tony walked up behind me and began to rub my ass. I bent forward a bit as his strong, rough hands rubbed my smooth cheeks. “I forgot, that I bought you something” Tony said to me. I had closed my eyes when he was massaging my ass. I now opened them when he said that.

“Really?” before I could ask what, he produced a butt plug and held it up so I could see it in the mirror.
“Let’s try it on, shall we?” I realized that we meant me. He pulled a tube of lube out of his pocket. With one hand he pulled aside the think string and with the other rubbed the lube on my opening. I moaned without realizing I had done so. The next thing Tony’s finger slipped into me, slightly burning. “Just relax, Rachel. You’re way too tight” Tony continued to massage me inside until I was able to take a deep breath and relax. His finger was replaced with the butt plug, and my ass seemed to gobble it up.

“You will wear my present all this week, won’t you, my dear?” “There’s a set of 3. You’re on level 1” Tony informed me.

“Of course, Tony” I said in a throaty whisper. “I lov………………..it” Fuck, I had almost said I loved the guy. Talk about getting caught up in the moment.

Believe it or not, we got lots done in the next few days; cabinets in place, sink hooked up. He had already changed the wiring that previously been for the dryer to accept the electric oven/stove. Fridge in place and ready. Microwave on the new counter. On Wednesday I was able to upgrade to the Level 2 butt plug.
On Thursday Tony got the hood fan installed, and we were pretty much done.
Tony said, “Since I’m moving in this weekend, we don’t have to rush putting tile up for a backsplash, or bits of painting. I can do that next week after I’m moved in. I start a new job next week, so I will be gone during the days, but with your new job, so will you.” I had forgotten about that. “Oh, also” Tony hesitated “I’m gonna need to park in the driveway. My trailer is there, and I will need to take it back and forth. Is that okay?”

“Sure thing. I will park on the street.” I replied. We could easily park 2 vehicles and his trailer in my driveway, but I could let Tony, his trailer and Gina’s car in the driveway.

I guess I was busy making Tony sandwiches, and sucking him off each day for my lunch. I was actually losing weight, as I kept forgetting to eat anything but his cum until dinner time.

On Friday, I graduated to level 3 butt plug. It was put in first thing in the morning. I guess I kind of expected a grand finale on Friday. And Tony didn’t disappoint.

I fed Tony his lunch, then he took me upstairs to my own bedroom, got me on bended knee to suck him hard. He then had me stand, turn and bent me over our bed. The butt plug popped coming out, and his hard, saliva covered dick started to push its way into my virgin ass. I tried not to cry out, but it hurt like hell. Relax, Rachel I kept telling myself. Tony was taking it slow and after a few minutes I began to find the enjoyment as the pain left me a thrust at a time. I looked up to see our wedding picture on the wall. Me and Gina in a loving embrace. How long ago that felt like, but I really didn’t care at this point.

Tony stopped, pulled out and had me lay on my back, knees high. He slipped back in easily and completely. What deep thrusts he was getting. I could feel this pressure building within me. Something I’d never felt before. I felt like a freshly shaken bottle of champagne about to be uncorked. I exploded with an orgasm that must have shaken the house. I shot 2 streams of cum onto my own face, as Tony kept slamming me harder. I was making this noise that I’d never made before either. It sounded like it came from someone else, but it was from deep within me, as if my inner sissy had finally had her cries heard. It was a bit unsettling, but the waves of bliss continued to wash over me. I was sticky with my own cum, and Tony, like a wild animal fucked me and exploded deep within my ass. I thought I could actually feel his hot cum filling me up. A few minutes later we re-entered the earth’s atmosphere. All I could say was “Wow”

Reactions: aussiehorse, BorrowMyWife, SquirmingSub and 3 others
Tony is going to pound Gina's tight pussy. Cant wait!