• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Happy Thanksgiving! 23yo Asian/Latina

• Thread starterAmes
  • Start date

Ames

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 25, 2023
Happy Thanksgiving, guys! Hope you all have a good fucking time! LOL :p I'm ready...in position...but I need some stuffing! ;)
Would love to hear about it....Enjoy!

Thanksgiving131566546 copy.jpg

Ames said:
Happy Thanksgiving, guys! Hope you all have a good fucking time! LOL :p I'm ready...in position...but I need some stuffing! ;)
Would love to hear about it....Enjoy!

Thanksgiving131566546 copy.jpg
Hello and thanks for the nice view into your pussy and asshole.
I'd not be able to stop myself from drilling both your pussy and asshole. Alternate between both holes until you love me.
Then for the grand finale, I'll finish fucking you in your ass, then as I'm ready to blow, pull it out and put it in your mouth and blow a huge creamy load for you to savor and swallow. Fill your mouth and watch it run down your chin.
Then you politely ask if you can clean my cock with your mouth, just like a good slut does and should. Kiss it and say thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread