• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hard to find

• Thread starterJohnny3344
  • Start date

Johnny3344

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2011
I have been cucked knowingly now for 11 years and have loved every moment of it.My wife was doing it behind my back all through our relationship for about 15 years before that.My wife is extremely beautiful Italian woman five foot tall and perfectly formed,now in her fifties.her last Bull I like to call him or as she like to say (my friend)was ten years older than her 6feet 5 inches tall with a sportsman build a really big thick cock,He started chasing her from when she was 14 but never got her until she was in her early twenties and had been up until a couple of years ago when he suddenly passed away.
I have known as I say for about ten years and use to push her to meet up with him,she always gave into my demands and met him.
I didn't relies how much he was fucking her and this has only come to light the more I have spoken to her about it,usually while having sex and it always makes my cum.
She has told me when she was going to work early,it was to get picked up by him so he could have her before work,lots of times he would funk her straight after me.This has since really turned me on..
He was a builder and usually it was in his van or car but sometimes in properties he was doing up.
Since he is not here no more we are finding it very difficult to find the right bull.My biggest regret I never found out sooner,she said she wanted to tell me but didn't know if I could accept it,little did she know.it pays to be open is the one thing I have learnt because early in our relationship she told me she had fucked 3 guys in one day at different times and had done this a couple of times and had two guys at separate times on the same day lots of times..
I loved hearing this and knew she was the girl for me.if only we could find what we are both missing a tall,muscle,big cocked discreet Bull, sadly it hasn't happen for the last couple of years.

Users who are viewing this thread