• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Has any of you cuckolds tried or succeeded in getting your wife bred

• Thread starterKenbcolley
  • Start date
Debshusband said:
I wonder about my wife. She has a long history of fucking around and I once found a box for pregnancy test kit. I had a vasectomy years ago, she talked me into it, I dont know if she is on or uses birth control.
If I allow my wife to turn me into a gelding I would keep that information to myself.

ntent%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F04%2FLord-Varys_width1024.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Robert Smith said:
If I allow my wife to turn me into a gelding I would keep that information to myself.

ntent%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F04%2FLord-Varys_width1024.jpg
Her uncle, who fucks her, told her to get me neutered. She makes me use condoms even for blowjobs, but she fucks other guys bareback.

• Love
Reactions: SubBiBeta, toolman and PervertedPolishCouple
Debshusband said:
Her uncle, who fucks her, told her to get me neutered. She makes me use condoms even for blowjobs, but she fucks other guys bareback.
Wow, an uncle that controls her and you. Does the uncle fuck her too?

I have 2 children with my wife both of whom have different fathers. She is pregnant at the moment with our third child, again it's not biologically mine.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: nelssim, SubBiBeta, cynful and 2 others
insomniactric said:
I have 2 children with my wife both of whom have different fathers. She is pregnant at the moment with our third child, again it's not biologically mine.
Love that my two could be mine or her boyfriends

• Love
Reactions: nelssim and toolman
Kenbcolley said:
You gonna get a DNA test?

insomniactric said:
You gonna get a DNA test?
No he lived with us in the end my wife and I bought them up but uncle John was always there supporting us

• Love
I was sharing my wife with a black coworker and he eventually got her pregnant.

• Love
Reactions: SubBiBeta, Lovasianladies and toolman
Robert Smith said:
Wow, an uncle that controls her and you. Does the uncle fuck her too?
Hes was her first fuck when she was young, still at it many years later. Great for him, pussy whenever he wants for him and his friends.

Reactions: SubBiBeta and cynful
Kenbcolley said:
You not sure? Same boyfriends or different guys?

insomniactric said:
You not sure? Same boyfriends or different guys?
She had one boyfriend for 40 years of our 52 year marriage he died a couple of years ago we were all happy with the situation he finished up living with us we both miss him a lot

On the other side of it, I love the idea of getting someone else's partner pregnant so then he has to raise the child instead of me. Just feels like such a power play in my head!

Reactions: Subsforfun
I think there are probably a lot of women having someone else's kid. If husband would care she doesn't tell him.

It's a big step. Some can handle it some can't. End of the day the man who is strong enough to raise a child it the dad. His or not

Reactions: Subsforfun and PervertedPolishCouple
Is it down to you as a cuck husband to try get your cuckoldress bred?? isnt that her choice??

There will have been many, many millions of women over the years happily passing off their new child as her husbands, yet only she actually knows the truth and probably 99.99% of women take, or will take that secret to their grave. That includes those that actually dont know who the father is but are rather keen to continue playing "happy familes" for obvious reasons.

If i was a women i would too!

I suspect i am happily married to one of them.

As a man questioning the parentage of a child is risky business.

Reactions: Jaandaj
windymiller said:
Is it down to you as a cuck husband to try get your cuckoldress bred?? isnt that her choice??

There will have been many, many millions of women over the years happily passing off their new child as her husbands, yet only she actually knows the truth and probably 99.99% of women take, or will take that secret to their grave. That includes those that actually dont know who the father is but are rather keen to continue playing "happy familes" for obvious reasons.

If i was a women i would too!

I suspect i am happily married to one of them.

As a man questioning the parentage of a child is risky business.
I have to agree, 100%

windymiller said:
It's best to have planned pregnancies that both spouses agree on. But it seems reasonable that wives should have a bigger say in the matter, and husbands shouldn't be hung up on who the biological father is if you really want another kid. We shouldn't be pawns of natural selection anymore.

My first wife had a long term affair and got pregnant after I was very likely sterile from previous chemo. I had mixed feelings about having a 3rd kid at a busy time in our lives, but have honestly never been angry or bothered by not being the father.

10,000 years ago, I bet that the survival of the tribe depended on women having plenty of babies by whatever means necessary. Too much insistence on monogamy was probably a bad thing, and both men and women passed on more genes to the next generation if they messed around a little bit when they could. These instincts are evidently still with us.

Last edited:
Reactions: nelssim and Tootsie

Users who are viewing this thread