• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

"Have dinner without me"

• Thread startermr.Her's
  • Start date

mr.Her's

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 17, 2011
I got that text from my wife at a quarter after 6PM. Everything was out. I had the fish seasoned this afternoon and was going to make the mixed green salad with cherry tomatoes as she commuted home from work. We spoke earlier today and talked about dinner before I walked to a nearby market and picked everything up.

We've had our agreement for a while now. I generally don't ask much and she still doesn't offer much in return except once in a while. It's not hard to know at this point when she's with another partner but getting caught by surprise is still a unique experience.

I have cold chills along with that gnawing in my gut. Excited and upset all at once. I'm going to make dinner now and try to keep myself occupied the rest of the night.

Bon appetite!!! Its going to be a long night for You.

Hope all went well..............get used to it thats normal

As I said above get used to it....over the years i can't tell you how many times my wife has changed plans with me for a lover/fuck buddy at the last minute and most of the time without even letting me know

All went well for her and this friend she's been seeing since the summer. She was home around 10:30 with work the next day but looking quite relaxed.

It was a long while between new partners for her after the last one who I posted about on the old forum. This seems to be working out better as my understanding is he doesn't have any of the hangups the other did. As for me, sometimes I'm pretty mellow about it — more than I used to be but I'll have those times where I'm a bundle of nerves. I try to keep myself in the present, focus on us and our home and not drift too much :)

mr.Her's said:
All went well for her and this friend she's been seeing since the summer. She was home around 10:30 with work the next day but looking quite relaxed.

It was a long while between new partners for her after the last one who I posted about on the old forum. This seems to be working out better as my understanding is he doesn't have any of the hangups the other did. As for me, sometimes I'm pretty mellow about it — more than I used to be but I'll have those times where I'm a bundle of nerves. I try to keep myself in the present, focus on us and our home and not drift too much :)

This is when I'd want to get straight into her panties. You would know everything you need to know in one minute. And love every second of it.

Users who are viewing this thread